YouCam Perfect Online Photo Editor for PC and Mac – Windows 7/8/10 – Free Download
Nowadays people are sharing photos of self-portraits (selfies) all the time on social networks, but, after a night’s sleep, a photo of your face may not be as good as on a normal day.
To retouch your photos before sharing them on social networks, you can use YouCam Perfect for PC, a free application that offers an easy way to beautify headshots on your Android smartphone.
YouCam Perfect is an application very easy to use. When you open the application, it offers an option to take a photo using the camera of the smartphone, edit an existing photo or create a collage with your photos.
In summary, YouCam Perfect offers an easy way for you to let your photos more beautiful still. It is available only for Android today, however, the version for the iPhone should be released soon.
How to Download and Install YouCam Perfect on PC (Windows, Mac)
In order to run YouCam Perfect on your Computer or Laptop, you will have to install the BlueStacks App Player.
1. Installing YouCam Perfect on a PC using an Android emulator is a simple process that allows users to enjoy the features of the popular photo editing app on a larger screen.
2. First, download and install an Android emulator on your PC. Some popular options include BlueStacks, NoxPlayer, and LDPlayer.
3. Once the emulator is installed, launch it and sign in to your Google account. This will allow you to access the Google Play Store within the emulator.
4. In the Google Play Store, search for “YouCam Perfect” and select the app from the search results.
5. Click on the “Install” button and wait for the app to download and install on your PC.
6. Once the installation is complete, you can launch YouCam Perfect from the emulator’s home screen or app drawer.
7. You can now enjoy all the features of YouCam Perfect on your PC, including editing and beautifying photos, creating collages, and applying filters and effects.
Note: You might need to adjust some settings on your PC to make the app run smoothly, such as increasing the amount of RAM allocated to the emulator.
|1. Wide variety of editing tools||1. Some features require in-app purchases|
|2. User-friendly interface||2. Limited export options|
|3. Easy-to-use beauty and makeup features||3. Some users have reported crashes or bugs|
|4. Can create collages and videos||4. Limited video editing options|
|5. Regular updates with new features||5. Ads can be intrusive|
Retrica for PC: The Ultimate Photo Editing Experience Now Available on Computers