XDV for PC & Mac – Windows 7,8,10 & Mac – Free Download
XDV is a free application tool for live video surveillance which allows you to view live video streams from cameras in high quality.
With XDV you would able to live preview video, take snapshots, take pictures, and much more.
With the XDV app, you are also allowed to live preview your footage from anywhere. You are also able to capture pictures from the live recording. XDV app for PC, however, was designed to work on Android and IOS devices. However, there is a workaround that allows you to download and install the app on your PC.
We think that XDV has a great technology built-in it and works pretty well. Today you can download this software for Android and iOS. Check the links below:
List of Contents:
How to download and emulate XDV for PC and Mac
If you want to download and use XDV on your computer or laptop you will need to use BlueStacks App Player a free software that allows you to run any mobile app on your PC.
- Download and install the Bluestacks emulator on your PC.
- OPEN Bluestacks and log in to your Google account.
- Allow permissions.
- Search for the XDV app on the search button Google Play Store or Appstore.
- Click install, and the download will start automatically.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can this app support a 4k ultra HD action camera app for PC?
Yes, the XDV app for PC can work out a 4k ultra HD camera on your PC.
2. How do I install an Android app on my PC?
3. Can I download the XDV app on my PC?
Yes, you can; you will follow the instructions above to download the app on your PC.
Also read: Viewtron App for PC