Download and Install WhatsApp Business on your PC
A lot of mobile phone users are on the Android operating system facilitated phones which makes it easy for an enterprise to reach out to customers if it owns an Android phone also.
What happens when your messages or adverts or other information on your business are on your PC, not your mobile phone or the information you are to share with customers needs to be constructed from your PC? It means you have a situation; it used to be a situation but not anymore with the presence of the BlueStacks emulator.
With the help of this software, you can enjoy the privileges associated with your mobile phone on your PC; you can now enjoy your WhatsApp Business using your PC instead of your Android device, you can now do so on a wider screen, more efficient device and also experience versatility.
List of Contents:
What is the BlueStacks emulator?
BlueStacks emulator is the software responsible for emulating Android applications on personal computers be it Windows or MAC.
How does it work?
It works by bridging the barrier between an Android operating system and the operating systems of your PCs by making all apps common to Android devices run on PCs.
To experience the ease you need to promote your business in rendering the quality of service your customers hope to receive from you; you wouldn’t be wrong picking your PC for the versatility required and reliability attached to using your PC for multiple tasks as compared to your Android device.
How to download BlueStacks and install WhatsApp Business on your PC
1. The first step is to register a Google account if you don’t have one or you can use your existing Google account if you have one to sign in to the Google Play store.
2. Visit www.Bluestacks.com, click on the download to download the BlueStacks emulator software into your PC, and install it.
3. Open the software after installation and Sign in play store just the same as you would do when using an Android device.
4. Go to the search bar on the BlueStacks software and type in ‘WhatsApp Business App‘ download and install, you can now enjoy the comfort of business by delivering the anticipated service to your customers like never before from your PC.
Running your WhatsApp Business App on your PC is sure going to feel much better than you had thought it would because you can now explore all that is necessary to make business fruitful and productive thanks to the BlueStacks emulator.
1. What is the difference between WhatsApp and WhatsApp business?
WhatsApp Business is a new app that has been launched by WhatsApp. It is quite different from the previously known version of WhatsApp in several ways. However, they work in the same way. The only difference here is the purpose of each of these apps. For the WhatsApp Business, you need it for connecting businesses and customers. However, the standard WhatsApp app is just for connecting with friends and family. With WhatsApp Business, you will be able to promote your business more effectively.
2. Can one download WhatsApp Business for free?
Yes. This app is free to download and can work well on both Android and iPhone. It is generally built with the small business owner in mind. It is therefore pocket-friendly to those who want to start or have small businesses out there.
3. How can I use WhatsApp Business?
To get started, you should just download this app from the Google play store and then sign up using your mobile phone number. Thereafter, you can create your profile by entering your business details. Here, you should go to setting, then business setting, and finally profile. This app is generally easy to use.
4. What is the advantage of having a WhatsApp Business account?
This platform allows companies and small businesses to safely and securely message their clients out there within the WhatsApp messaging platform. One advantage of having this account is that it is directly tied to a single phone number. Also, it provides a branded business profile rather than a string of digits.
5. How many messages can I send on WhatsApp Business?
Worried about the number of messages that you can send on this platform? Worry no because the messaging limit is indefinite. Here you will not be limited to the number of messages your business can send. You can send as many as you can, depending on the number of clients you are trying to reach out to.