WeTransfer for PC (Windows 7,8,10 & Mac) – Free Download
WeTransfer is a free productivity application that allows you to transfer and share files.
With WeTransfer you will be able to transfer up to 10GB all you have to do is to select your photos and videos, then add your friend’s email addresses and you will be ready to send you will get a download link to the files on your email.
In our opinion, WeTransfer is the perfect application for sharing and sending files through your smartphone or tablet. Today you can download WeTransfer for Android and iOS check the links below:
List of Contents:
How to download and use WeTransfer on PC / Windows / Mac
If you want to use the WeTransfer app for PC or Mac you will have to use an Android emulator such as BlueStacks or AndyOS.
With both programs, you could easily emulate WeTransfer on your computer or laptop.
We’ll demonstrate how to download and set up WeTransfer on your computer using the BlueStacks emulator or any other emulator you want in the paragraph that follows.
You must first download and set up the BlueStacks emulator on your computer. You may use WeTransfer just like you would on a smartphone or tablet with the help of this program, which enables you to run Android apps on your computer. From a reputable app store or the official website, you may download BlueStacks.
Open BlueStacks after installation and log in with your Google account. With this, you may use an Android device to visit the Google Play Store and download apps.
Next, search for WeTransfer in the Play Store and select it from the list of results. Click on the “Install” button to begin the download and installation process. Wait for the app to finish installing, then click “Open” to launch it.
Now that WeTransfer is installed, you can use it just as you would on any other device. You can send and receive files, share links, and more.
To transfer a file, simply click on the “Add files” button and select the file or files you want to send. You can add files from your computer or from other locations, such as Google Drive or Dropbox. Once you have all the files you want to send added, enter the email address of the person you want to send the files to and click “Send”.
WeTransfer makes it easy to share large files with anyone, anywhere. Whether you’re using it for work or for personal use, the app is a convenient and efficient way to transfer files between devices. So why wait? Download WeTransfer on your PC today and start sending files with ease!
Here are some frequently asked questions about WeTransfer for PC:
How do I download WeTransfer for PC?
- To download WeTransfer for PC, visit the WeTransfer website and click on the “Download for PC” button.
- This will download the WeTransfer installation file to your computer.
- Double-click on the file to start the installation process, and follow the prompts to complete the installation.
How do I use WeTransfer to send files?
To send files using WeTransfer, follow these steps:
- Launch the WeTransfer app on your PC.
- Click on the “Send” button.
- Drag and drop the files you want to send into the upload window, or click the “Add files” button to select them from your computer.
- Enter the email address of the person you want to send the files to in the “To” field.
- Enter your own email address in the “Your email” field.
- Optionally, enter a message to include the files in the “Message” field.
- Click the “Send” button to transfer the files.
Is WeTransfer free to use?
Yes, WeTransfer is free to use for transfers up to 2GB. If you need to send larger files, you can upgrade to WeTransfer Plus, which allows you to send files up to 20GB for a fee.
Can I use WeTransfer on my mobile device?
Yes, WeTransfer is available for both iOS and Android devices. You can download the WeTransfer app from the App Store or Google Play Store.
How do I add files to an existing WeTransfer transfer?
To add files to an existing WeTransfer transfer, follow these steps:
- Launch the WeTransfer app on your PC.
- Click on the “Transfers” tab.
- Locate the transfer you want to add files to and click on it.
- Click the “Add files” button.
- Select the files you want to add from your computer.
- Click the “Open” button to add the files to the transfer.
I hope these answers are helpful! If you have any other questions about WeTransfer for PC, feel free to ask.
Must Check: inShare PC – Free Download