Voloco for PC – Windows and Mac – Free Download
Voloco is a voice-processing app that merges vocoding, harmony as well as automatic tuning in real-time. From your music collection, pick a track to sing or rap over and the Voloco app will guess the key and then give the correct pitch to the voice of the one singing the song.
It offers a free library of beats for you to sing or rap over and you can also make videos when singing and share them on your social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram. This app is offered by Resonant Cavity, an Android developer, and its size is only 7.7 MB.
BlueStacks app player, on the other hand, is designed to allow Android apps and games to run on PCs running the Windows operating system or Apple’s macOS. It is able to achieve this as it virtualizes an Android Operating System.
There are minimum requirements for the BlueStacks app player for Windows and macOS alike. Voloco for Windows will require a Windows XP or higher, 2GB of RAM or higher, and at least 4GB of hard drive space. Voloco for Mac will require macOS Sierra or higher, 4 GB of RAM and at least 4GB of disk space.
If you are looking to download and install Voloco for PC, below are the steps you will be required to follow.
INSTALLING VOLOCO PC USING BLUESTACKS
1. First off, you will have to download and install the BlueStacks app on your computer. You can download it from its website www.bluestacks.com. After the download is complete, click on the BlueStacks installer .exe file which will subsequently extract the needed files to be installed. Finally, click on “install now” to begin the installation. This will take about 5 minutes.
2. As soon as the installation process is complete, launch BlueStacks on your PC and click the “My App” button in the emulator then search for “Voloco: Autotune + Harmony”.
3. The search results will, later on, appear for the Voloco app. Install it.
4. You will be required to log in to your Google account before downloading apps from Google play on BlueStacks.
5. As soon as you have logged in the installation process will commence.
In case you are experiencing loading issues with the BlueStacks app, install the Microsoft .net Framework software which will resolve this issue.
The Voloco app comes equipped with a number of cool features. Some of them are:
- Recordings can be compressed in MP4 containers
- Offers gentle automatic tuning
- Renders seven-voice harmonization effect
- Users get delighted from classic autotune
Similar App: Musically for Windows 7, 8, 10 and Mac