VLLO Video Editor for PC – Windows and Mac – Free Download
VLLO App – Video Editor and Maker for Windows and Mac computers
Fortunately, video editing is something that can be carried out by anyone. With the advancement of technology, anyone is free to carry out necessary video editing works using mobile Apps. Videos are taking the internet by storm, and most advertisers have come to the knowledge that Videos are becoming the norm in the internet world.
Technology has proven that you do not need to own expensive video editing apps to edit or make your videos. Gone are the days when you had to take a thousand video editing classes for you to edit a single video. There are several video editing apps in the market today that will only require you have your smartphone and the passion for editing videos.
Now that there are multiple video editing apps in the market today, the chances are that if you are not careful, you could fall on a very poor one. In this article, we are going to share with some of the essential information about video editing apps and Vllo App as one of the best video editing and maker app.
Since this app is currently designed to be used on Android devices, we have also articulated a simple workaround to help you download it on your PC.
List of Contents:
What is the VLLO app?
VLLO is a powerful video editing and makes an app designed to be used in Android phones. The app was initially known as Vimo but later changed to the VLLO app. The app has become very popular in a short time, having many positive reviews from its users.
This app is fantastic for vloggers since it is easy to use, and it also has numerous features to help in editing. The app also lets you upload the edited videos immediately after you edit them to social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, and also YouTube. This is a great app, especially for advertisers who use videos for advertising their business.
Does VLLO have a watermark?
First things first, a watermark is a still image that may overlap a video. Sometimes watermarks do interfere with the editing of the video, which may sometimes cause frustration to a video editor. However, you should know that not all watermarks can be intrusive to the video; some people also add watermarks while editing their videos.
VLLO app offers no watermarks without payment. This means that with a free VLLO subscription, you will not have to deal with overlapping watermarks.
Do you have to pay for the VLLO app?
VLLO app is very easy to use, but with the free subscription, you will have to watch advertisement videos while exporting a video. Some tools will not be available on the free version.
However, VLLO also has a premium that you pay once in a lifetime. The all in one premium VLLO app has an ad blocker, and you get to unlock a thousand plus of video editing items and tools.
This version of VLLO can also be restored even if you change your gadget, only make sure that you use the same operating system.
VLLO app features
Below are some of the best features that make VLLO app the best video editing app to use.
- You will have access to more than 20 different transitions on this app.
- To add a cinematic touch to your video, there are 20 video filters that you can use.
- You can also beautify the videos by adding some cute stickers to your videos.
- There are over 40 different VLLO soundtracks you can add to your videos. If you are not interested in adding the VLLO soundtracks, you will be given the freedom to import soundtracks from your phone.
- You can also add in your voiceover at a single click.
- You can save your video in light SD or even up to UHD 4K.
- There are no left watermarks.
- You can personalize your video by adding some personal text overlays.
- More than 70 sound effects.
Download and install VLLO app in PC using BlueStacks
- Install BlueStacks on your PC.
- Launch BlueStacks and log in to your Google account.
- Search for the VLLO account on BlueStacks and install the VLLO app on your PC.
Similar Post: Download and Install Vinkle Video Editor on PC and Mac