VivaVideo Online Editor for PC [Windows & Mac] – Free Download
VivaVideo: Free Video Editor for PC is a program to edit videos and also a program for Android where you can create fun videos with an ease never before seen. With a few taps, you will be able to produce a video edited with filters and music and can send it to your friends sharing the moments that you captured directly from your mobile phone.
List of Contents:
VivaVideo: Free Video Editor for Android & Computer.
Get access to the Google Play Store the official Android app store. Click install, and after logging in their Google account, verify that the application is compatible with the device registered in your account. Select the device and click Install to perform the transfer of a free application for Android. In order to run the VivaVideo app on your computer, you will have to download & install the BlueStacks app player by clicking here.
How To Install VivaVideo Using BlueStacks Software
1. Firstly you install BlueStacks on your computer. You simply search for BlueStacks on Google and install it from the software website. The software is free to download at no cost but is filled with Ads.
2. Secondly, set up the BlueStacks installation by following the on-screen steps. The software would request for a Google account, just put your email address and that is resolved. This information is necessary before you can download and install it from the play store.
3. Navigate the home screen and click my apps tab. Search for the Play Store icon on the tab and click on it. This would open the Google play store app, locate the search bar, and input Viva Video. A drop-down list will open giving similar scanning apps click on the first option and install the application. Installation is completed within minutes on the BlueStacks emulator.
4. After Installation click the Viva Video icon on my apps tab to begin editing.
Note: Viva Video connects to the webcam of your PC which is used to take photographs or record videos on the app.
Viva Video power is maximized when used on a PC as you have a wider more optimized screen to perform editing functions. Also, the Export and Share feature allows for the sending of edited pictures to Social Meia and Emails. Lastly, it helps save money that would be spent getting an advanced editing app for PC.
1. Does VivaVideo work on PC?
This professional video editing app does not have a PC version, but you can still use it on your PC. To do this, you must download an Android emulator on your PC and use it to download the app and use it on your PC. Using an Android emulator to download the app on your PC is the best way to use Vivavideo for PC.
2. How do you use VIVA video on PC?
- Download Bluestacks on your PC.
- Open Bluestacks on your PC.
- Log in to your Google account.
- Visit Google Play Store.
3. Is Viva video available for Windows 10?
Vivavideo is currently not available for Windows 10, but you can use an Android emulator to download the app on your PC.
4. How can I download videos from the Viva Video app?
While editing, you will have to click on save and then to save to clipboard. You will then choose which format you will save, and then the file will be saved in your gallery.
Related: VLLO For PC – Download For FREE!