How to install vChannel for PC (Windows 7, 8, 10 and Mac)
vChannel is an app that allows you to watch or live stream your favorite channels from around the web for free.
With the app, you can watch TV channels, homemade videos, television dramas, sports, and much more.
All you do is download the app to your PC (which you will learn later in the article) add your choice of channels and start watching.
If you spend most of your time on a PC or if you don’t want to fight over the remote with your kids, you can use vChannel to watch everything online.
It’s also of benefit when you’re on the go on a trip, and you want to watch something on the TV.
The app has a save button that enables you to save and watch your videos later.
There is also a social media share option so that you can share the videos you enjoyed with your social media friends.
The app was designed by iSSoft and is for free download and use.
List of Contents:
• Supports Chromecast
• Operates as an RSS feed video player
• Free download
• Loads fast
• Uses RSS 2.0 specification
How to watch/download/install vChannel on your PC
1. Download BlueStacks to your PC from the BlueStacks official page
2. Once you have installed BlueStacks on your PC, go to the BlueStacks homepage and go to Google Play Store. (Remember you must have an account with Google Play/Gmail to access the store. So if you don’t have one, sign up for one, it’s effortless.
3. Once in the Google play store search for “vChannel for PC”
4. Click on the download green button that appears at the top left side above the Word “vChannel for PC download.”
5. Wait till the download is complete and install the app to your BlueStacks window.
Your download is complete. It’s time to watch your favorite channels on your PC.
Also Read: SPB TV for Computer