V380 for PC: Features And How To Download on PC
V380 for PC: features and how to download the app on PC using BlueStacks emulator
V380 for PC Is a free camera app used to manage video and audio production remotely. With the app, you can rotate a camera, zoom in and out and even carry out video calling.
This app is so intelligent that it can detect motions and ring an alarm. Because of this feature, V380 for PC can be used to monitor CCTV cameras of all sorts.
The app also has a Wi-Fi link so you can upload your videos online. Even more, is that V380 comes with extra cloud space.
You can use this app on almost any device, but the beauty of using it on a PC is the advantage to enjoy bigger clearer pictures on a wider screen.
Other functions of the app
• Manage store CCTV cameras
• Public network transport monitoring
• Domestic video recording
• An audio recording of all kind
How to download V380 to your PC
- To download the app to a PC, you need BlueStacks emulator first.
- This is because this app only operates on Android systems.
- You can get BlueStacks from the BlueStacks official page.
- On the page click “download BlueStacks” and the installation will start running until BlueStacks shows up on your PC