How to use Jio4GVoice app for PC – Windows 7, 8, 10 and Mac
Jio4GVoice is an app that enables smartphones which are non-VoLTE (voice over LTE) to have full VoLTE support. This app only works on Jio SIM and Jio networks and it supports 2G, 3G, and 4G networks. VoLTE is a sophisticated communication technology that reduces connection time and enhances voice calls.
List of Contents:
Jio4GVoice app has the following features
This app provides an interactive user interface that enables you to view messages and do other operations with ease. It also allows you to send all types of images and other files.
Multiple call options
This app has multiple call options such as the ability to share images when calling. It has an advanced security system that can enable you to share images and your sensitive information such as your current location when calling. You can call without fear of any security threat.
High-quality video and voice calls
This app provides HD video and voice calls which are clear. There is limited interference in communication and you can hear other users loud and clear even in a noisy environments.
How to install the Jio4GVoice app on your PC
Jio4GVoice app is only available for smartphones and tablets. There is no desktop version yet and you can’t install and run it on your computer. However, this app can be installed in an App Player which acts as a mobile device on your computer.
BlueStacks is the most popular App Player which allows you to install and run Android and Mac apps on your PC. This emulator is available for both Windows and Mac operating systems.
How to install Jio4GVoice app on Windows
Installing Jio4GVoice app on Windows is very easy. If you don’t have BlueStacks on your PC, visit its official website then download and install it. Once the app player is fully installed and it is running, follow the following steps to install the Jio4GVoice app.
1. Double click BlueStacks icon on the desktop of your PC to launch it.
2. Ensure that your computer is connected to the internet.
3. BlueStacks emulator will ask you to log in your Google account to be able to download apps from Google play
4. Click the “My Apps” tab in the emulator.
5. Type the Jio4GVoice app on the search bar.
6. Jio4GVoice app will appear on the search result, click the install button.
7. The installation time will vary depending on your internet connection.
8. Enjoy using the app on BlueStacks.
It is also important to note that you can also install Jio4GVoice APK files in BlueStacks offline. You can also visit the official site to download the Jio4GVoice app APK file on your PC. You can then double-click this APK file to install the Jio4GVoice app in the BlueStacks emulator.
How to install Jio4GVoice app on Mac
Install BlueStacks on your Mac then follow the following steps to install Jio4GVoice app on your Mac.
1. Connect your Mac to the internet.
2. Open BlueStacks emulator.
3. Search for Jio4GVoice app
4. Go to Jio4GVoice app on the search results and Click install.
5. Once the installation is complete, this app will appear among the list of the apps installed in the emulator.
6. You can click on the app to run it.
If you are a Jio4GVoice app fan, you can run it on your Windows or Mac by installing it on the BlueStacks emulator without any additional cost. Enjoy using this app on your hand-held device or your PC.
Also Read: Install WhatsApp Business for PC