Typorama for PC, Windows & Mac – Free Download
Does the thought of graphic quotes and beautiful letters excite you? Then Typorama is the app for you. With Typorama, you can create typographic designs as you see fit.
In this article, we are going to look into the details of this great app. We are going to look at its features, its benefits, and how you can get it for your PC.
List of Contents:
What is Typorama?
As mentioned above, this is a fantastic app that lets you change ordinary texts to stunning typographic designs. Currently, you can only find this app on Ipad or iPhone, but we have listed down some steps later in the article to show you how you can download the app on your PC.
To use this app, you do not need exemplary designer skills. It can be used by anyone provided you follow each instruction laid down for you. Typorama will save you tons of hard work. You only need to choose a background by either selecting the default one or searching for another one using a keyword. From there you can now type in your choice of words and voila! You have your typography.
The text designs are not templates, but they are randomly generated as you proceed by choosing different styles. To produce such beautiful fonts and designs with a stunning background, it would take a lot of hard work if you are using photoshop or another similar photo editor.
How can you effectively use Typorama?
You can use this app in so many ways. Below are some of the ways you can use Typorama to your advantage;
- You can create stunning typographic word layouts.
- If you love creating posts on social media, you can use this app to create unique and beautiful posts on your favorite social media sites.
- With this app, you can also create beautiful and unique banners, flyers, or posts for your organization.
- You can also add color to your family photos by adding beautiful texts around them.
- If you are a blogger, you can design beautiful headers for your blog.
Typorama amazing features
This app has excellent and amazing features that enable you to create beautiful and amazing texts. Below are the elements that Typorama has and you can enjoy using.
- Hundreds of pictures from Pixabay and Unsplash are at your disposal.
- Over 50 randomly generating styles of texts.
- The app also has over a hundred typefaces and fonts from top designers all over the world.
- You will also find different badges, ribbons, artistic ornaments, and curved text that are going to enhance the look of your designs.
- As an editor, you will also have the ability to delete some parts of your designs gradually. This is beneficial, especially if you want to place your designs behind other elements in your photos.
- Many different pre-installed quotes that you can use.
- There are so many colors that you can use to combine your designs.
- You can also correctly resize your photos following the advanced crop options in the app.
- After you have created your designs, you can easily share them on your favorite social media sites.
- You can design your logos and watermarks.
Downloading Typorama for PC ( Windows and Mac)
As mentioned earlier in this article, the app is currently only available for iPhone and Ipad users. However, if you would want to use it on your PC, then you can use an Android emulator to download the app on your PC and use it efficiently.
What is an Android emulator?
An Android emulator in simple terms is an Android virtual device that enables you to run Android apps on your PC. If you find that an app like the Typorama app is not available to download for PCs, you can use an emulator to use the app on your PC.
Download Typorama for PC
So as we have mentioned, for you to download Typorama, you need to use an emulator. Our emulator of choice for this tutorial is the BlueStacks Android emulator.
Below is a step by step procedure on how you can do this;
- Visit the official BlueStacks emulator website and download the emulator for free. Downloading BlueStacks is super simple. All you have to do is click on the download button on the Bluestacks website, and it will be automatically downloaded on your PC.
- Once Bluestacks is downloaded and installed on your computer, find the home screen and head on to the search box. Type in Typorama and a shortcut will be automatically be brought up.
- Click on the Typorama shortcut on BlueStacks and download it on your PC.
- After download, the app will be automatically be installed on your PC, and you can now efficiently run the app on your computer.
- There are other Android emulators in the market today like the Andy Android emulator, Nox App player emulator, and others.
What is Similar to Typorama?
Typorama is an app used to create visuals from your Android or iPhone devices. It allows you to transform your photos into typographic designs.
If you however want an alternative to this app, Stencil, PicMonkey and
PicLab are a few of the best apps that you can use as alternatives for Typorama.
Is Typorama for Commercial Use?
You can use the app both for personal and commercial use. Promote your brand using beautiful typographic pictures that are related to your brand.
Luckily, the Typorama app is free and therefore you can use it to advertise a small growing business.
Can I Use Typorama on Mac?
Typorama is an Android and iPhone app but you can still use it on your Windows or Mac devices. How? You will need to leverage the use of an emulator like BlueStacks or Nox App Player.
An Emulator like BlueStacks will help you when you need to download the Typorama app and any other app that you want on your Mac or Windows PC.
How Do You Use Typorama?
You will simply need to open your app, choose your photos and text and let the app do the work. The app will prompt you on the next steps to take.
Typorama is currently one of the best typography applications on the market today. It has countless amazing features, and that is why millions of its users have rated it five out of five. Therefore if you are a lover of graphic texts, then this is the app for you.
Interesting Read: How to run Photomath app on the PC (Installation Guide)