Download Twomon USB for PC (Windows 7,8,10 and Mac)
Twomon USB for PC is free software that enables you to connect to multiple PCs at the same time.
The app works smartly to enable you to get extra display screen space so that you can display your work on other PCs or laptops.
All you do is set an automatic login and you will access your work/game and other stuff on several monitors.
It is also effortless to use. When you are using it across sub-networks, all you do is enter the IP address of the PC you are using, and you will get logged into the app.
It is the perfect software for use with gamers that want to play in groups. It is also a great tool for graphic designers, producers, artists, photographers and other professionals that need a lot of screen space to carry-out their work.
The app was created for Android systems but using BlueStacks emulator; you can use Twomon USB as you will learn in these few steps.
See Also: How to get Air Display 2 on your PC
1. Download BlueStacks to your PC from the BlueStacks official page.
2. Once you have installed BlueStacks on your PC, go to BlueStacks homepage and search for Google Play Store. (Remember you must have an account on Google play or Gmail to access the store. So if you don’t have one, sign up for one, it’s free.
3. Once in Google play store search for “Twomon USB for PC”.
4. Click on the download green button that appears at the top left side above the word Twomon USB for PC.
5. Wait till the download is complete and install the app and save it to your BlueStacks A shortcut will be created in your BlueStacks window and here is where you will always access your new app whenever you want to use it.
Read Also: Smart Connect for PC