tTorrent for PC and Mac – Windows 7, 8, 10 – Free Download
tTorrent Lite is a torrent application for Android and PC, which offers a download manager for the P2P protocol (torrent). With it, you can download movies, music, programs, collections, and many others. Regardless of the size of the download files is done very quickly, because there is no limitation as to the speed.
In addition to unlimited downloads with speed released, it is possible to choose between various individual files contained within a torrent such as priority queue management, search torrent files directly from the app, set Wi-Fi only when desired, limit maximum upload speed, and more.
tTorrent interface is well optimized for smartphones and tablets, and at first, there is a menu of functions on the left that is available all the time, while the second appears when pulling motion from left to right.
The app allows integration with Internet browsers that recognize and offers for download, only when the links are recognized. It also makes it possible to monitor RSS content and notifies you when there are new files to download.
To use the tTorrent you must be connected to a Wi-Fi network, 3G or 4G unlimited, and, preferably, of great speed. Otherwise, it will appear inefficient. Before downloading, make sure the suspect’s content is copyright-free material.
Tool developers recommend that the user before you make the purchase, read the FAQ that is available on your page to remove any doubt. It is available in English, is paid, and is Android-compatible from version 2.2.
List of Contents:
How to Install tTorrent on PC Using BlueStacks
Before you can install tTorrent on your PC using BlueStacks, you need to have the emulator installed on your computer. If you don’t have BlueStacks, you can download it for free from the official website (https://www.bluestacks.com/).
Once you have BlueStacks installed, follow these steps to install tTorrent:
- Open BlueStacks and click on the “Search” button.
- In the search field, type “tTorrent” and press enter.
- Click on the tTorrent app in the search results and then click on the “Install” button.
- Wait for tTorrent to be installed. This may take a few minutes.
- Once tTorrent is installed, click on the “Open” button to launch the app.
Setting Up tTorrent on BlueStacks
After launching tTorrent, you will need to set it up before you can start using it. Here’s what you need to do:
- Click on the “Settings” button in the top right corner of the tTorrent window.
- In the “Downloads” section, select a folder on your PC where you want tTorrent to save downloaded files.
- In the “Connections” section, set the maximum number of connections and upload slots to a value that is suitable for your internet connection.
- To save your changes, click the “Apply” button.
Downloading Files Using tTorrent on BlueStacks
Once you have tTorrent set up, you can start downloading files. Here’s how to do it:
- Click on the “Add torrent” button in the top left corner of the tTorrent window.
- In the “Add torrent” window, click on the “File” tab and select a torrent file from your PC, or click on the “URL” tab and enter the URL of a torrent.
- Click on the “Add” button to start the download.
- tTorrent will start downloading the file and show its progress in the “Torrents” tab.
By following these steps, you can easily install tTorrent on your PC using BlueStacks and start downloading and sharing files using the BitTorrent protocol. tTorrent is a powerful torrent client that is easy to use and has a wide range of features to make your downloading experience as smooth as possible.
Also Read: Guide on How to Get TorrDroid for PC