Download and Install TikTok for PC – Windows and Mac
TikTok is an amazing and potential technology product that can be used for many things, like creating music videos, which can be done by selecting or choosing different music from myriads of favorite songs on your playlist thereby using some already designed tools (virtual sticker, speed control, filter, face change) to personalize the selected music into video.
TikTok is also a social media platform where you can share your personalized video with other users; you can also view and like other videos, leave comments, and even share with friends. But before all these, you have to create a user account that can be completed through other social media.
I am very sure you would want to have this on your PC, but you have a problem downloading this application or you have even downloaded it, you are lost on how to install it?, have a rest, this article is going to give you a step by step illustration on how you can successfully install this application on your PC using BlueStacks emulator.
List of Contents:
Installing Tik Tok Application on Your PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
There are many sites where you can get the TikTok application for your own use, but one of the best ways to download the Tik Tok application is using the BlueStacks emulator on your Windows or Mac system as it offers a very easy download on any device anywhere, anytime.
How to install the TikTok application on Windows using the BlueStacks emulator
- The first step here is to have the BlueStacks emulator on your PC after you have successfully downloaded the application on your PC, follow the following steps to install the Tik Tok application on your PC (Windows),
- Open the BlueStacks emulator, and search for Windows store in it,
- Search for Tik Tok and download it on your PC,
- Locate the file and install the downloaded application,
- Click on install to install the application on your PC,
- Wait for some minutes as the application is being installed,
- When the installation has been completed, click finish.
- You can now open the application from the “start menu” on your PC.
How to Install TikTok Application On Mac PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
Installing the application on Mac OS might be severe sometimes as many computer users have not been able to get through with the Mac unlike Windows and not all applications can be found on the Mac app store, so it is essential you download the BlueStacks emulator on your PC first. Without further ado, install the Tik Tok application on your PC by following the steps below.
- First, download the BlueStacks emulator on your PC,
- Search for Tik Tok application and download it on your PC,
- Install and open the application.
- Click on the Tik Tok application on your start menu; follow the instructions given by the player in order to make very good use of it.
That is all you need to know about TikTok for Windows, now you can successfully download and install it on your PC both Windows and Mac.
1. How do I install the Tik Tok app on my PC?
Since Tik Tok is a smartphone application, you will have to download and install Bluestacks on your laptop. After you install Bluestacks, log in to your Google account on Bluestacks using your Google account.
Go to Google play store, search for Tik Tok, and download it on your PC. To use it, you will open Bluestacks on your computer and open TikTok.
2. Does PC have Tik Tok?
No. Currently, there is only an Android or iPhone version, but if you want it on your PC, you can download it using Bluestacks or any other emulator that is effective.
3. How can I watch Tik Tok on my PC?
It is relatively easy if you used Bluestacks to download the app on your computer. You will open the app on your computer using Bluestacks, and you can watch Tik Tok updates using Bluestacks.
Alternatively, you can download the let’s view app for free and watch Tik Tok from your PC.
4. How do you use Tik Tok on PC?
If you have not downloaded Tik Tok on your PC, you can use screen mirroring to watch and use Tik Tok on your PC. So how does screen mirroring work? On your iPhone or Android phone, open the Tik Tok app.
Connect your phone and your PC to the same WIFI network. On the app, click on the “M” button to detect any available devices around you. Tap on “Phone screen mirroring” and your phone screen will appear on your PC screen. Open the Tik Tok app and start using it on your PC.