Text Fairy for PC [Windows 7, 8, 10, Laptop] – Free Download
Did you know that you can scan an image or a pdf file into text? Text Fairy App for PC is an excellent tool to get the job done.
In this article, you will learn about its cool features and how you can use them. You will also get a step-by-step guide on how to download and install the app on your PC.
List of Contents:
Features of Text Fairy (OCR Text Scanner)
Text Fairy (OCR Text Scanner) is one of the most popular OCR apps. It is easy to use and has an interactive UI. Below are some features of this incredible app.
- Text Fairy App is free! You won’t come across any ads when using it.
- It allows you to adjust the viewpoint of an image. You can also straighten text lines.
- You can edit the extracted output.
- It allows you to convert scanned text into pdf files.
Text Fairy App helps you translate scanned copies into over 110 languages.
- It allows you to share the extracted text forms with other social platforms.
To protect your privacy, the Text Fairy App allows you to work offline.
- It has a cool Text-to-Speech feature where it reads your texts out loud.
- It can detect text columns in complex documents.
- Text Fairy App can help you manage your past scans.
- It allows you to copy the extracted text to the clipboard for use on other apps.
How to Download Text Fairy App On PC – Windows 7,8 10, Mac
Although Text Fairy is an Android app, you can install and use it on your PC. To do this, you’ll need to download an Android emulator on your computer. There are countless emulators in the market today but we will narrow our focus to three.
How to Download Text Fairy App Using BlueStacks
Step 1. The first step is to download the BlueStacks app on your computer. Once you’re done, install it and sign in using your email address.
Step 2. The next step is to download the Text Fairy App. Now, the BlueStacks app comes with a pre-installed Google Play Store. Open the Play Store, search for Text Fairy (OCR Text Scanner) and click on the install button.
Step 3. Once it’s installed, you can start scanning your images and pdf files into text forms.
How to Download Text Fairy App Using Nox APK Player
Step 1. The first step is downloading and installing the Nox APK Player. Proceed to launch the app and sign in using your Google account.
Step 2. Head over to ‘My Apps’, search for ‘Text Fairy (OCR Text Scanner), and click on the install button.
Step 3. Once installed, your app will be ready for use.
How to Use Text Fairy App for PC
Before using the Text Fairy App, it is important to learn these three tips.
1. You should only use images that have good lighting.
2. Text Fairy App doesn’t read handwriting.
3. Your text must be in black and on a white background.
If the selected image meets these conditions, you can proceed to scan it. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to use the Text Fairy App.
- After installing Text Fairy App, launch it and allow it to access your device’s data.
- The app’s homepage contains two buttons, the camera and image buttons.
- Tap on the image button and select the photo that you’d want to scan.
- You can cut out the section containing the information that you need.
- After getting your desired angle tap on your computer’s screen. The image should appear on the screen. If it meets your needs click on the ‘check’ button.
- You can select either single or multiple text columns then start scanning.
- Select the document language then click on the start button.
- The app will take a couple of minutes to complete the scan. Once you’re done, you can copy the extracted text into a clipboard and paste it elsewhere. You can also share the document with another app.
- Text Fairy App has a Text-to-Speech feature that allows it to read out the extracted text for you.
Is There an App That Converts Pictures into Text?
Yes! The Text Fairy App is an OCR app that helps you convert pdf files and pictures into text.
Is Text Fairy App Free?
Text Fairy App is free. You don’t get to deal with irritable ads while doing your work.
Can I Download My Text in Another Language Except for German and English?
Absolutely! The app can help you translate scanned copies into over 110 languages.
Can I Use The Text Fairy App On My Computer Without Downloading BlueStacks?
Unfortunately, you can’t. Text Fairy is an Android application. Thus, for it to launch on a PC you’ll need an Android emulator.