Tenta Private VPN Browser Download for PC (Windows 7, 8, 10, Mac)
Tenta browser is an Android browser that focuses entirely on security and privacy. It also has a built-in VPN with unlimited data. It is equipped with a built-in secure DNS system responsible for ensuring that your internet service provider and snoopers alike don’t get to spy on your browsing. All of your browsing data is protected including your IP address, web history, bookmarks as well as downloaded files. When you are browsing, this browser generates a unique OTP which further strengthens its security.
This browser features Ad Blocker that blocks intrusive ads and trackers. This results in a much faster and safer internet. You can also download, encrypt and play videos using the built-in media player.
Since it is an Android browser, you will need an emulator, like BlueStacks, to allow you to run Android apps on your PC. These emulators are able to accomplish this by virtualizing an Android Operating System. Once you have installed the BlueStacks App player on your computer, you can now download and install both Tenta Browser for Mac and Tenta Browser for Windows.
The following are the steps for installing Tenta Browser for PC:
- As mentioned earlier, you will have to download and install Bluestacks on your PC first. You can get it from their website.
- Launch the Bluestacks app then click on the ‘My App’ button.
- Search for Tenta private VPN browser.
- Once the search results appear, install it.
- You will be asked to log in to your Google account before the installation process commences. How fast this installation process takes depends on your internet connection.
If you are having loading issues with the BlueStacks app player, you can resolve this issue by installing the Microsoft .net framework software on your computer.
You can also choose to download the Tenta Private VPN browser APK file then later install it on your BlueStacks Android Emulator.
Some of the top features of this browser are:
- Unlike other browsers that offer a proxy which is less secure, Tenta offers a real built-in VPN based on the OpenVPN protocol
- You can manually select the location you wish to connect to.
- Your browsing history gets deleted automatically
- No setup or registration is required
- Tenta does not store a copy of your password on any of its servers for your security. Also, it protects your password with AES-256 encryption
- Your browsing experience is secured with HTTPS protocol.
- It auto-detects available videos which are then downloaded and stored in a media vault. It simultaneously pauses, resumes and automatically reconnects multiple downloads.
Similar Application: Aloha VPN Browser – How to Download on PC