Read on to discover much more about Surfshark VPN for PC and how to use it using the BlueStacks Emulator.
List of Contents:
Surfshark VPN is a dedicated software tool that you can use to gain access to all the great content on the Internet. It eliminates risks such as hacking, spying, restriction or surveillance. This app provides instant access to any material which you desire.
Whenever you use the Surfshark VPN, it immediately replaces your IP address with a proxy. This ensures that your location is kept private and secure. In this way, nobody can track your computer.
Also Read: Astrill VPN App for Computer and Laptop
High level of security
With the Surfshark VPN app, all your Internet activity is secured. The information that you send or receive is secured using 256-bit encryption. Furthermore, your location is masked and your digital footprints are erased. This form of security prevents you from being tracked or monitored. Furthermore, your computer system is protected from malware and malicious hackers.
The CleanWeb solution
A unique feature of the Surfshark VPN is that it provides you with a CleanWeb experience. This is where it allows you to surf the Internet without viewing any ads or experiencing phishing attempts. Furthermore, the CleanWeb experience eliminates trackers and gets rid of malware as well. In this way, your Internet surfing is thoroughly sanitized for your surfing pleasure.
Multiple device coverage
You can use one Surfshark account to protect Internet access on multiple devices at the same time. You can protect many devices for you and your family. In this way, the Surfshark VPN app is versatile and comprehensive.
You may have specific websites which you would still like to access even after activating the Surfshark VPN app. Some examples of these are mobile banking applications. The Surfshark VPN app has a whitelister feature that enables you to perform this setting. Thanks to this feature, you can still gain access to your financial websites without compromising your digital security.
No logs are recorded
A great feature of Surfshark VPN for Windows app is that it does not log any Internet activity. The company does not track, monitor or record the things that you do online. In this way, you are truly anonymous.
A Kill Switch
In the rare case that the Surfshark VPN app connection drops, you can rest assured. That’s because this VPN has a Kill Switch feature. It preserves your IP address, activities and sensitive information from leakage in case of a connection failure.
You can use the Surfshark VPN for $71.88 per year. This subscription enables you to enjoy all the features of this application with no limitations. For you to use it in your Personal Computer (PC), you need to use the BlueStacks Emulator.
Discover complete flexibility with BlueStacks Emulator
This is a powerful emulator that you can use to run Android applications in your PC. It is the fastest Android emulator in the world. It is also packed full of options that enhance your application experience. The BlueStacks Emulator runs an Android 7.1.2 Nougat environment. It also implements an Artificially Intelligent (AI) resource manager. This facility ensures that the application which you run does not experience any latency. It guarantees smooth operation. You can use the Surfshark VPN in your PC using the BlueStacks Emulator. Here is how to do this.
1. Start the process by downloading the BlueStacks Emulator on your PC. If you would like to use the Surfshark VPN for Mac, you can pick the emulator version that is compatible with the Mac OS in the download window.
2. Once the BlueStacks Emulator has been downloaded, install it into your computer.
3. This can be done by running the BlueStacks setup.exe file.
4. After installation is complete, run this program.
5. A Starter screen that holds an Install button will emerge.
6. Click on this Install button. This will help you to proceed with configuring BlueStacks on your PC.
7. A prompt will emerge within BlueStacks asking you to sign in to your Google Account. Proceed to do so by providing your login ID and a password.
8. Once you have logged in, the BlueStacks home screen will be activated.
9. Navigate to the Status Bar Menu and locate the Google Play Store icon.
10. Click upon this icon and it will immediately launch the store for you.
11. Type Surfshark VPN in the search bar and click Enter.
12. A list of results will emerge immediately. Once they do, click on the Surfshark VPN.
13. In the emergent page, click on Install.
14. This will immediately install the Surfshark VPN app in the BlueStacks Emulator.
15. Your PC Internet activity is now going to be secured using the Surfshark VPN.
Nowadays, it is very crucial to maintain security for all your Internet activity. This can be achieved using the Surfshark VPN. It provides perfect digital security through masking your IP, hiding your location and enabling a Clean Web experience. By following the guidelines above, you can enjoy the security features of Surfshark VPN in your PC with the assistance of the BlueStacks Emulator!
Similar Article: How to download and use VPNhub App on your PC