SuperSU for PC and Mac – Windows 7, 8, 10 – Free Download
Do you want to get control over your Android device? You are on the right track since this article will give you the simple technical tips that make you great. You will be able to administer privileges enjoyed by all apps installed on your gadget.
To root your Android means to access its system-level partitions. You get access to the subsystems of the device, the entire operating system. You will mold the settings the way you wish. Rooting elevates your position to become a superuser. It’s the same as launching command prompts as a window administrator.
Rooting isn’t hacking, so don’t compare the two incidences. Rooting is jailbreaking your Android to access the root directory of the mobile. It means overcoming Android mobile restrictions to carry out unperformable tasks.
List of Contents:
What is SuperSU?
SuperSU is a perfect way to manage superuser access on your rooted Android device. It gives advanced superuser access control for all Android device apps. It holds track of the apps that need root access and confirms rooted apps’ safe functioning. It then makes a catalog of apps with confirmed root permissions.
SuperSU gives total control of the Android device. It’s a famous application used by rooters. SuperSU provides security by guarding your Android device. It enables users to manage app permissions to ensure apps don’t overlap boundaries. You will access the Android apps that your device needs.
SuperSU is a perfect backup firewall. You can get how frequently the phone apps use the confirmed results. It offers a temporary solution to unroot the device.
SuperSU rooting tool
SuperSU is a recommended app for any rooted phone. It has the superuser get entry to activate, superuser logging, and superuser notification.
It also has:
- Superuser per-app notification configuration.
- Superuser deep manner detection.
- Superuser transient unroot.
- Superuser works in recovery.
SuperSU has good compatibility on many devices and has no ads. Tech gurus, Android developers, and gamers around the globe use it.
If you need to root any device, then SuperSU is the option to use. You will have the privilege to demote any app you don’t trust or any app you want. It will also help you if you don’t want hogging system resources into your phone.
SuperSU Download Functions and Features
It gives superuser authority, and it will show real-time on-screen notice.
- Wake up on prompt.
- It has superuser access log in to find detailed logs of the apps.
- It gives notifications for specific apps waiting for superuser permissions.
- The tool will enable you to carry out permanent or temporary unroot procedures.
- It gives features for deep process detection.
- It has a pre-app notification configuration to get the affected app to concern.
- It has recovery mode functions.
How to download and install the SuperSU app on your Android device
Start by downloading the SuperSU version from the main website or the Google Play store. After download, open the file manager to get the APK file under the APK or Download folder.
Change the setting of your phone to install apps from unknown sources. Click on the SuperSU APK to install it on your device. Wait for the installation process to finish before you take any other action.
What you need to install the SuperSU application
- ADB tool.
- TWRP recovery.
- An official and rooted updated Android device.
- Download the latest SuperSU version of 2.82.
- Connect the Android device to the PC.
How to use SuperSU root tools on your Android device
SuperSU is a root-only app, meaning you can only install it on a rooted Android device. It doesn’t work on any unrooted smartphones. The following are the steps on how to use SuperSU after downloading it on your Android device.
Set your phone into bootloader mode. In the prompt that appears, write firstboot flash recovery.img. Leave the flashing recovery.img and change to recovery mode.
From the TWRP mode, got to advance and then to ADB sideload. Swipe to continue with the process. The sideload SuperSU will now download the latest version.
Let process and then reboot to make SuperSU install on your device successfully.
How to uninstall SuperSU
Are you fed up with the app, and you need to remove it from your phone, follow the following steps:
1. Open the SuperSU app and go to the settings tab.
2. Scroll down to the cleanup option and click on full unroot to uninstall the app from your phone.
3. On the confirmation prompt that appears. Click on continue to allow the process to complete.
4. When the process is over, reboot your device. You will have successfully uninstalled the SuperSU app from your device.
SuperSU Pro version
SuperSU has a pro version that has more features than the free version app. They include:
- The survival mode of OTA.
- Full color-coded commands.
- Configuration for per-app logging.
- User override per-app features.
- Pin protection.
- Pin per-app protection.
- Auto-deny adjust countdown.
- Attractive with comfortable UI.
- Provides system security.
- Allows better functionality with better control of apps after rooting.
- Can allow or deny app permissions.
- It’s a powerful app available for free.
- Allows control of apps accessed by the Android device.
- It operates in the device background.
How to Install SuperSU on PC
Chainfire developed the SuperSU app for Android devices and also iOS devices. It’s still possible to install the app on your laptop or PC, provided with an app emulator.
There are many app emulators, both free and paid versions, for the PC. Nox Player and BlueStacks are well-known to be compatible with Windows and Mac systems.
How to install SuperSU using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android app player that will allow you to run Android apps on your PC. The following process will enable you to install SuperSU on your PC.
Start by downloading the BlueStacks emulator, then install it on your PC.
Open the BlueStacks by double-clicking on it. Once it’s open, log in to your Google account from the BlueStacks.
Tap on my apps in the BlueStacks and search for the SuperSU app.
From the search results, click on the SuperSU app to install it.
How to install SuperSU using Nox Player
Nox Player works the same way as Bluestacks emulator.
Start by downloading the Nox Player app and installing it on your PC.
Click on the icon to launch it. Once it’s open, log in to your Google account from the emulator.
Go to the search area and search for the SuperSU app.
From the search results, install the SuperSU app and use it.
Once you download the SuperSU app using Android emulators on your PC, you will be able to run it on your computer.
SuperSU APK v2.82 is the latest version allowed for download on Android devices of 2.3 upwards. Download it and enjoy the SuperSU Root app. You will manage well your full superuser privileges.
1. Are there risks in using SuperSU Pro?
All applications have risks. You need to be keen on permissions that you grant and your phone application downloads.
2. How much does SuperSU cost?
The SuperSU basic version is free, but the paid version is the SuperSU Pro version, available for $3.5 USD. The basic version has some in-app purchases though they don’t add anything tangible.
3. Why should you install SuperSU?
SuperSU is a convenient app to control superuser permissions on your Android device. If you are using any rooted Android device, then it’s a must to have this app.