Steps for downloading Navier HUD 3 for PC using BlueStacks
Navier HUD 3 is an app that helps drivers navigate the road while keeping their heads up so that they stay safe. The App works by displaying driver information on the windscreen so that drivers don’t have to look on their phones for info.
The whole idea Navier HUD 3 is to help drivers stick their eyes to the road so that they stay safe but also to give drivers accurate direction.
Before driving, you can set the app for speed, distance, direction and whatever else it is that you need. The app will then guide you as you instructed. Navier HUD 3 works almost the same as Google navigator, giving sound instructions and clear navigation plans.
So why do I need Navier HUD 3 for PC when I can enjoy it on my phone which I easily slide under my windshield?
Let’s imagine, you are driving from work, your phone battery is low but you have your laptop with you, that’s when Navier HUD 3 installed on your PC comes in handy.
List of Contents:
- Map theme
- UI adjustment
- Turn alerts
- Rout tuning
- Place search tuning mechanism
- Multi-car support
- No ads
- Go to BlueStack’s official page and download BlueStacks
- Install the app on your PC and go to BlueStacks homepage and look for Google Play Store.
- Now search for “Navier HUD 3 for PC.”
- Click on the green download button that is on the top left side above the Word “Navier HUD 3 for PC.”
- Once the download is complete, install your new app to your BlueStacks window.
- Now you can run and use Navier HUD 3 on your PC or Laptop while you drive.
Also Read: Wikiloc GPS for PC and Mac