SoloLearn for PC, Windows & Mac – Free Download
Are you a newbie in programming? Then you must have come across SoloLearn. If not, then you are missing out on something big.
Maybe you are thinking of starting with Python programming. As a beginner, you need an app that relays the topics in perfect order, teaches in a clear language, gives you straightforward questions to strengthen your knowledge, and even better if it’s free. If you put all these into context, you are simply talking about SoloLearn.
But how do you use it on your PC since the app is only compatible with a mobile platform? We will figure this out in this article.
List of Contents:
SoloLearn Basics and Features
On Google Playstore, SoloLearn is top on the list in the education category. If that’s not all, the app has a record 5 million installations and a whopping 4.8-star rating from previous users. So it goes without doubt that the app is the best to blast off your coding career.
Is SoloLearn completely free? Yes and no. You have access to a free package to start with as a beginner. As you advance further, the benefits of a free package may be too primary for you, which might not help you in the long run.
You need to use the paid subscription known as SoloLearn Pro. With this package, you can access more customized features and ad-free benefits. You can set your own learning goals, know who views your profile, and get access to actionable insights.
How to Download and Install SoloLearn in PC using Nox
This is by far the easiest way of installing SoloLearn into your PC. Nox is similar to other Android emulators but simple to use in this context.
- To begin, with you must have first installed Nox on your PC before you log into your google account
- On the Tab search, type in SoloLearn: Learn to code for free
- After you’ve gotten the search results, install the app you have downloaded into the Nox emulator.
- You are free to start learning once the installation is over.
How to Download and Install SoloLearn in PC using BlueStacks
It would help if you used BlueStacks as the Android emulator. Download into your computer. You can watch the video below to get the idea.
- Install BlueStacks on your PC and then click on the My Apps button.
- Search for the APP; SoloLearn. Ensure that you search for the free option since you are starting.
- You will get a couple of results. Click on: SoloLearn – Learn to code for free.
- After logging into your Google account, download the app from Google play.
- Click on the install button, which will take place depending on your internet speed.
SoloLearn’s interface has helped it to gain its sudden popularity. Anyone can use it to learn to code. So don’t waste your opportunity now. If you need any help. We’re always ready to help, shoot us a message.
Interesting Read: Best Productive Apps for People Who Work at Home