Steps for downloading SMS Scheduler for PC using BlueStacks
SMS Scheduler for PC is an app that automatically sends your SMS text messages from your PC. The app works smartly to sort messages and to send them on a scheduled time that you manually set.
The app is a great tool for sending out promotional SMS text, sending out invitations and for any other bulk SMS text purposes.
The beautiful thing about SMS Scheduler for PC is that it doesn’t break long messages into two. No matter how long your text is, the app will organize it into a whole text and send it that way.
Although SMS Scheduler was originally created to work on Android systems, you can use it on a PC/laptop by using BlueStacks emulator as you will learn in the download steps at the end of this article. But first, here is a summary of the app’s features.
- Multi-language support
- Does not divide text
- Automatically selects contacts
- Creates organized conversation threads
- Auto sends past messages once PC is turned on
How to download SMS Scheduler for PC
1. Get BlueStacks by downloading it from BlueStack’s official site.
BlueStacks will install in less than a minute then you are ready to move to the next step.
2. Open an account with Google play if you don’t have one.
3. Go to your BlueStacks home page and search for “Google Play Store”.
4. In the Google Play store search engine search for “SMS Scheduler for PC”.
5. Click on the download button on the left upper side and allow it time to download.
6. Once complete, click install and the app shall be installed on your BlueStacks window.
Note: BlueStacks may ask you for a fee but you don’t have to pay it. Just select the button for “Install apps” and you will be given access to keep using it free.
Also Check: invi SMS Messenger for Computer and Laptop