Install RadarScope on your PC using an Android Emulator
RadarScope is a weather detection app that sends weather warnings such as approaching storms, thunder, lightning, floods and other reflections and velocity.
Radarscope efficiently works on Android systems, but you need radarscope for PC if you want to use the app on your PC.
Getting RadarScope on your PC is helpful for purposes like giving weather forecasts for media houses produced right in your newsroom, or if you need the updates for power point a presentation in class or just because the device you spend the most time on is your PC.
Here is what RadarScope offers:
• Locates 25,000 cities
• Updates data every 2-3 minutes
• Acceses156 NEXRAD radar sites in the US
• Accesses 30 radar sites in Canada
• Also 2 radar sites in Korea
RadarScope is free however there is a paid subscription that offers extra services such as real-time lightning data and extended loops.
Who is RadarScope For?
• Weather enthusiasts
• Students and schools
• People trapped in bad weather
• Flood Rescue missions
• Weather News rooms
• Anyone that wants to keep updated with weather changes
How to download RadarScope to your PC (Windows and Mac)
- Get BlueStacks by downloading it from here. (Make sure you use this link. Getting BlueStacks from the official page is safer)
- BlueStacks will install in less than a minute then you are ready to move to the next step
- Open an account with Google play if you don’t have one
- Go to your BlueStacks home page and search for “Google Play Store.”
- In the Google Play Store search engine search for “RadarScope for PC.”
- Click on the download button on the left upper side and allow it time to download
- Once complete, click install and the software shall be installed on your BlueStacks window.
Your RadarScope is ready for use on PC. Enjoy!
Also check: Google Trips for PC