Quik – Free Video Editor for PC – Windows 7,8,10 and Mac – Free Download
Quik is a brand new photography application developed by GoPro with which you will able to add photos, videos, and text very easily so you can make your memories much more interesting.
Quik app is the simplest way to offload your GoPro videos and photos. With it, you are able to offload footages and pictures putting them in an organized place. This way you will find pictures you want to access easily. It enables you to make edits as fast as possible and share the ones you feel are awesome straight to YouTube and Facebook.
The team of Techforpc has tested and made some video clips with Quik – Free Video Editor and we liked it a lot.
In order to download and install Quik – Free Video Editor on your computer or laptop, you will have to use an Android App Player.
Get Quik for PC (Windows and Mac)
The following are the simple steps to download and install Quik for Windows:
1. Navigate to the product’s page that is Quik for Windows PC.
2. Click on download now and the download should begin right away.
3. After the download has finished, open the file, click the downward icon to open the file or find it in the folder for downloads in your Windows Explorer.
4. Click on next to confirm to the computer that you need to run this file.
5. Find your way through the desktop installer process, confirm the location to install the app and accept the conditions of the license consensus.
6. Your Quik for PC app is already installed and you just find its location in disk C. At the program files folder navigates to Go Pro Desktop App and run the program from there directly.
The following is a listing of procedures to follow to download and install Quik for Mac computers:
1. On the GoPro website, go to the product’s page that is Quik for Mac.
2. Click the pop-up “download now” button.
3. The download starts immediately you click on “Download now”.
4. Once the download is done, the computer will open up a finder window that has the installer package. In case the finder window does not open automatically then click on your downloaded file or find it in the folder for downloads. You will have to right-click and open or double-click to extract downloaded content.
5. Open the Quik for Mac installer by double-clicking on the extracted files from the download.
6. Go throw the entire installer process, confirm that you agree to the end-user license agreement and entering your password.
7. When the installing process is done, the Quik for Mac installer will close. You will find the Quik for Mac application in the “Applications” folder on your Mac computer. You will be able to run the application effectively from there.
Some of the amazing advantages of the application include powerful features for editing time-lapse photos and viewing them, it has simple to use video trimming resources that will enable you to cut long videos easily and share with friends your short clips.