Pixgram Online for PC / Mac / Windows 7.8.10 – Free Download
In the past, we relied a lot on photographers and videographers to create the best photos and videos for us, but thanks to technological advancement it is now possible to create not only photos and videos but also slideshows that look professional, all on our own. All you need now is some software or applications that will allow you to complete the task, and one such application you can use is Pixgram.
Pixgram is an app developed by Swiitt Computing Inc. With Pixgram it is now possible to create amazing videos every day. The app is an excellent video and slideshow maker that you can use to mix your own photos, videos, music, and filters together.
List of Contents:
Besides being able to mix your media together, the app has more great features. It has an easy-to-use video editor that has many functions and creative video filters. You can save the videos and slideshows in various sizes (1:1, 9:16, and 16:9) and you can also export your videos with HD quality. Another great feature is that the app allows you to share your work instantly on several social media sites including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Tumblr.
Getting the App
Now that you know the cool features that Pixgram has to offer, you may be wondering how you can get your hands on this app. You can install the app on your Windows (7, 8, or 10) or your Mac. Here’s exactly what you need to do to download and install the app using the BlueStacks app player. You will be ready to start creating in no time at all.
Just follow the following simple steps:
- To start you will need to install BlueStacks for PC from the BlueStacks site and launch it on your PC. Make sure to download the emulator from the official site as any downloads from third-party sites may misbehave and cause trouble.
- Once BlueStacks is launched, locate the “My Apps” link in the emulator and click on it.
- Search for Pixgram – video photo slideshow and it should come up in your results.
- Select the app and follow the installation prompts which are easy to follow and should help you to complete this stage of the installation seamlessly.
- You will then need to log in to your Google or Mac account to be able to download apps from Google Play or Mac App Store on BlueStacks.
- After successfully logging into your account, the installation process should start for Pixgram and should be completed in a short time depending on the speed of your internet connection.
After installation is complete, you are all set and the fun can begin.