How to use Perfect Player IPTV app on the PC with BlueStacks
Perfect Player is an app that allows you to watch your favorite content on your smartphone, tablet or TV. To use this app, you must first have access to IPTV. In this guide, we will show you how you can download Perfect Player for Windows PC and Mac. Perfect Player is an Android app so there is no direct way to download it on to your PC, you would need an Android emulator such as Nox or BlueStacks.
Perfect Player IPTV is a free Android app developed by Niklabs and is available in English. Note that Perfect Player does not come with playlists or channels, so you need to add your own playlists to watch your videos. Perfect Player supports playlists from M3U and XSPF. Other features include:
• Supports IPTV service with logos and EPG
• Well designed OSD menus that are easy to navigate
• Automatic updating of EPG (electronic program guides)
• Download directly from USB and SD cards and watch videos
• On-Screen Display (OSD) is scalable and supports various font sizes and resolutions
• Supports XMLTV and JTV formats for EPGs.
• Ability to control via remote, mouse or keyboard
To add Perfect Player IPTV for Windows PC or Mac, you need a reliable Android emulator. Android Emulators mimic the Android environment on your PC or Mac so that you can install and use Android apps on your PC just as you would on an Android phone.
You should be careful when choosing Android Emulators because some of them can be laced with malware, spyware or cryptocurrency miners. BlueStacks is a recommended Android Emulator as it is highly reliable and widely used by millions of people.
Download BlueStacks to PC or Mac
Installing BlueStacks would be the first step in getting Perfect Player IPTV for PC or Mac. Set up BlueStacks using the following steps:
• Follow the link here to download BlueStacks
• Open and run the .exe file and start the installation for BlueStacks
• You can then sign in to BlueStacks using your Google account
How to download Perfect Player IPTV for PC and Mac
• After BlueStacks is installed, go to the BlueStacks home screen and find the MyApps tab. Under this, you will find Google Play Store
• Search the Perfect Player IPTV app on Google Play Store and click on Install.
• You have now successfully set up Perfect Player IPTV for PC and Mac
• Launch the app by creating or adding a Playlist, you can do this via the Settings tab. You then select from the two options M3U or XSPF to add the playlist.
• You can also find EPG under the Settings tab and select from the two options JTV or XMLTV.
• You can either watch videos from IPTV or from your own sources such as SD card or USB. You can select by clicking on the icon with the downward arrow.
Similar App: How to download IPTV Smarters Pro on your PC