How to download Mcent for PC (Windows & Mac)
Mcent is a free app that pays its users for a particular browsing activity.
You get paid for watching certain videos, downloading applications, referring friends and family.
The app is amazing because it gives you the feeling that you are not being cheated by forcefully watching pop-up adverts and downloading them before you can access a web page.
List of Contents:
How to download Mcent to your PC
Although the app can be used on mobile devices, you might want to give it a try on the PC. Everyone has their reason why they would want to use an app on a particular device. But some of the reasons you ought to use Mcent on a PC are because the features appear more visible on a big screen. And if you are a teacher or you have an art presentation or any other presentation whose images you have created using Mcent you may need a PC to give your audience a clearer look.
So here is how to get the app on your PC;
1. Download BlueStacks to your PC from the BlueStacks official page by clicking here
2. Once you have installed BlueStacks on your PC, go to the BlueStacks homepage and go to Google Play Store. (Remember you must have an account on Google play to access the store. So if you don’t have one, sign up for one, it’s effortless.
3. Once in Google play store search for “Mcent”.
4. Click on the download green button that appears at the top left side above the word Mcent.
5. Wait till the download is complete and check-in your BlueStacks to see the shortcut created BlueStacks to see the shortcut created.
6. Your Mcent for PC is ready to be used.
Read Also: Cinemabox App for PC