KX Music Player for PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
KX is a free and unique music player that helps users to manage and improve their music quality on their tablets or smartphones very easily. With this application, you can view and play your favorite music with superb sound quality. In addition, the app allows you to organize songs in folders and subfolders, and mix them with a variety of sound effects.
The player has a lot of good features including five bands equalizer, reverberation, media sound/volume control, 3-D surround sound, stereo led vu-meter and much more. It supports 3gp, mp3, mp4, m4a, aac and almost all available audio and video formats.
KX was mainly designed for iOS and Android devices. In order to use KX Music Player for Mac or PC, you need to download and run BlueStacks App Player.
How to Download and Install KX Music Player on PC and Mac
First you need BlueStacks Android Emulator. To download and run the latest version of BlueStacks on your PC, you need Mac OS Sierra or higher, or at least Windows 7/8/8.1/10 operating system, 4GB of RAM, at least 4GB HDD disk space and the latest graphics driver card from the original manufacturer.
Step 1: Download BlueStacks App Player
BlueStacks for Windows
1. First, visit the BlueStacks website (https://www.bluestacks.com) and click on the download link. This will download the latest version of BlueStacks (BlueStacks3).
2. Once the download has finished, click on the executable file (with the extension .exe) to run the installer. Once the installer has launched, click “Next” button to accept the terms and conditions for the use of the application. Next, just ignore the location settings (but you can change if you need to do so).
3. Keep pressing the “Next” button following the given installation instructions until you hit the “Install” button.
4. Next, click the “Install” for the installation process to start. Please note that this process may take some time depending on the speed of your PC.
5. In order for the application to work best on both PC and Mac, you need to make sure that the Application Store and the Application Communication center is enabled.
BlueStacks for Mac
1. Visit the BlueStacks website (https://www.bluestacks.com) and download the latest BlueStacks App (BlueStacks3). Double-click on the setup file (with the extension .dmg) to start the installation process.
2. As directed by the installer, click on the BlueStacks icon to continue with the installation process. Click “Install” and then the “Continue” button to proceed.
3. If you get an error relating to security issues, open the “security preferences” tab and “allow” the “security and privacy” settings in order to allow Mac OS to recognize the downloaded Mac Version of BlueStacks.
Step 2: How to install KX Music Player for Windows
1. Open BlueStacks Android Emulator from the desktop shortcut or the Windows startup menu.
2. You need to set up a Google account since this is the first time to use BlueStacks.
3. After setting up a Google account, you will be directed to Google PlayStore. Here, search for KX Music Player using the search line edit on top of the PlayStore’s main application.
4. Click “Install” and the application will be installed on your Windows PC successfully.
Step 3: How to install KX Music Player for Mac
1. Open BlueStacks App from the start menu of the Mac computer.
2. Set up a Google account in order to access the Google PlayStore.
3. Click “My Apps” tab at the top left corner of the BlueStacks app just after the “App Center” tab.
4. A new window will display. Click the “Search Apps” icon and type “KX Music Player”. Click “Search Play” and then click install.
5. KX Music Player will be installed successfully.
Now, you have KX Music Player on your Computer or Laptop. To play music, open the application on your PC using BlueStacks Android Emulator and enjoy all the wonderful features the player has to offer.
Similar Software: Avee Music Player for Windows and Mac