Get KPN Tunnel for PC – Windows & Mac – Free Download
KPN Tunnel is an application for Android OS which delivers to users devices free and secure internet connection. In general, the application sniffs the configuration of the nearby networks and allows mobile Android and IOS devices to work through them. It works rather quickly and is trustworthy on mobile devices. The application can be considered one of the best SSH tunnel VPNs recently. The main purpose of this tool is to create a secure connection and gives the users even the chance to reach websites blocked behind
The application was designed for Android OS and can be downloaded for free from Google Play Store. Although this tool is supposed to work generally on mobile devices, there is a smart way to be used on personal computers, laptops and Mac OS. This can be achieved via software, called an emulator.
What is BlueStacks App Player?
As we already mentioned, KPN Tunnel can be successfully loaded on PC or MAC, using BlueStacks App Player. This is a freeware emulator allowing almost all types of applications for Android or IOS to be played on Windows PCs and MAC OS computers. Most experts in the industry state, that BlueStacks is one of the best applications allowing users to play Android applications on PC or MAC computers.
It can be considered one of the most popular of its type and working quite well compared to other similar programs. It is compatible with almost every personal computer and laptop and doesn’t have high system requirements in order to function properly.
If you have never installed BlueStacks App Player on a PC, here is an easy step-by-step guide how to do it:
Download and Installation of BlueStacks App Player
1. Download on your PC BlueStacks from the official page. It is about 410 MB and the download time will depend on the speed of your internet connection. https://www.bluestacks.com/download.html
2. Start the installation process.
3. A start-up screen will appear. On the right down corner click the blue button “Continue”
4. A dialog will open asking where to save BlueStacks App Player. Select a location from the “Browse” button and then click “Next”.
5. On the next dialog two options will appear. The first one will state BlueStacks runs best with enabled App Store access and the second is Application Communications. Tick both of them, so the emulator can work properly.
6. Wait for the installation to complete.
7. After completing the installation process, another dialog will appear asking for your location. If you are running the application on a mobile device it will be useful, but for PC it is not necessary, so you can select the “I don’t accept” option.
8. The installer may ask if Android device is present. If it is present, a synchronization with all programs and documents from the account can be performed
9. Leave it here for a while and read the next step
Setting up KPN Tunnel app on your PC/Mac
1. After you have downloaded and installed BlueStacks App Player on your computer, now it is time to download KPN Tunnel. Go to the official page, where from you will download the .apk file of the application. It can be downloaded from here: https://apkpure.com/kpn-tunnel-official/kpn.soft.dev.kpntunnel
2. Open the download page and click on the link “Download APK”. It is approximately 3.0 MB.
3. Clicking on the link will open a new page stating “Downloading” and a dialog will appear asking you where to save the file.
4. Select a location and click “Save”. Save the file on your PC. You can select to save it on your Desktop, as it is quite small and can be easily accessed from there.
Returning to BlueStacks Emulator to start KPN Tunnel
On your computer open BlueStacks emulator and on upper side you will see buttons. On the left side find a button “Search”. Click it and write “KPN” to find the file. You can find the button “Add APK file” instead.
There are few things which must be done only once and before the first usage of the emulator. A dialog will appear, asking you if you have a Google profile. If you have, select this option. In case you don’t have you have to create one. After you have logged into your Google profile, click the button “Let’s go”.
Click “Add APK” or “Install APK”. Load the already downloaded .apk file for KPN Tunnel. A dialog will ask you where it is saved, so select its location.
This will install KPN Tunnel on BlueStacks.
5. After the installation, you will find KPN Tunnel on the screen of BlueStacks emulator.
Have in mind that like all computer programs, BlueStacks Emulator is a program which imitates Android on a PC, so it is quite possible sometimes errors or problems to occur depending on the operation system which is currently used.