KineMaster for PC and Mac – Windows 7, 8, 10 – Free Download
KineMaster PC is a very lean video tool for Android. The major features are ease of use and convenience, even for users who are not used to edit videos for a mobile device. The interface is also not left out and has another very positive point. Well organized, it distributes well the tool controls and still works in landscape mode.
The tutorial that features KineMaster is very valid for who is starting to make the first clip. But are the editing tools that deserve more prominence. The themes are very nice and have good transition effects. At the end of the video, the user can enter text, stamps, and media filters you want, plus a soundtrack for the video.
Also Read: VivaVideo Editor for PC – How to Download and Install
In tests done on a Samsung Galaxy S3, the application obtained a great performance. When rendering (high, medium, and low quality) the app ran the action quickly. However, to export the result of the video created without the watermark water is necessary to shell out a monthly subscription of 10.82 R$ or an annual 86.65 R$.
Unfortunately, the app doesn’t offer any free video export without their brand. For less demanding users, KineMaster, even creating videos with watermark water, is an excellent application option to create videos. The end result is very satisfactory.
List of Contents:
• Typical but essential options such as cut, paste, and insert images.
• 3D transition effect with great quality.
• Options for color, tones, and themes.
• High-speed time a volume control.
• Share videos on Facebook, Youtube, Google+, or Dropbox among others.
KineMaster for PC
In order to have the KineMaster on your PC, is not necessary to be a veteran or an engineer. Taking account there is not a full version for PC, the use of emulators would be mandatory for our desktops. In this case, we will need to get first an Android emulator which will help us to use the app on our desktops.
1. Download and install BlueStacks which is a great Android emulator that is highly recommended among users.
2. After it, run BlueStacks and create your Google account as if it were a smartphone.
3. When you submit the information needed, go to the store and search the app.
4. Download the KineMaster app and wait a few seconds until it gets ready.
5. Open the app and enjoy the features that would make your videos unique.
KineMaster for Mac
To get the KineMaster Mac version is required to use another version of BlueStacks since the simple Android version of it will not be compatible with the Mac version. The steps are the same but with a simple detail to take account.
1. Search the appropriate Mac version of BlueStacks Android emulator. It is recommendable to get the best version according to your system on the official website in order to avoid doubtful versions or not legal versions.
2. After downloading, the emulator needs to be launched in order to start the installing process so it can be used completely; this step should take a couple of minutes to be successfully done.
3. Run the BlueStacks emulator, open your Google account (you may use your account or simply create a new one), and search for the app on the play store.
4. Install the app following the same procedure you are used to doing.
5. Run the KineMaster app and start making your videos.
With these simple steps, you are ready to get the KineMaster for PC or Mac and start making your own original videos that you can share with friends, followers, and family. Take a moment to think about the purpose of your video and consider the idea of getting the paid version if necessary.
1. Is Kinemaster available for PC?
Yes, Kinemaster is available for PC if you download it using the BlueStacks Android emulator.
There is no version designed especially for PC, so you have to use an emulator to download and install the app on your PC.
2. How do I download the full version of Kinemaster for PC?
You can only download and install the full version of the app using an Android emulator, and the best one, in this case, is the BlueStacks Android emulator. You will start by downloading BlueStacks on your PC and launching it.
Once the software is launched, you will now type in Kinemaster for PC on the search button and download it from the search results that pop up.
3. How do I download Kinemaster for PC without a watermark?
It might be quite challenging to download the app without the watermark. However, you can choose to use the subscription service with no watermark.
Fortunately, the subscription service has both the monthly subscription and the annual subscription.
4. How can I play Kinemaster on my PC without using BlueStacks?
You may not like how BlueStacks works, and you would want to play Kinemaster on a different emulator.
If you feel like this, then you can use Nox App Player instead of using BlueStacks as the emulator to play Kinemaster on your PC.
5. How safe is BlueStacks?
BlueStacks is entirely safe for use on your computer. It might take a little more time to download and install, but it is still the best and secure emulator to use.