KineMaster for PC and Mac – Windows 7, 8, 10 – Free Download
KineMaster PC is a very lean video tool for Android. The major features are ease of use and convenience, even for users who are not used to edit videos for a mobile device. The interface is also not left out and has another very positive point. Well organized, it distributes well the tool controls and still works in landscape mode.
The tutorial that features KineMaster is very valid for who is starting to make the first clip. But are the editing tools that deserve more prominence. The themes are very nice and have good transition effects. At the end of the video, the user can enter text, stamps and media filters you want, plus a soundtrack for the video.
In tests done on a Samsung Galaxy S3, the application obtained a great performance. When rendering (high, medium and low quality) the app ran the action quickly. However, to export the result of the video created without the watermark water is necessary to shell out a monthly subscription of 10.82 R$ or an annual 86.65 R$.
Unfortunately, the app doesn’t offer any free video export without their brand. For less demanding users, KineMaster, even creating videos with watermark water, is an excellent application option to create videos. The end result is very satisfactory.
• Typical but essential options such as cut, paste and insert images.
• 3D transition effect with great quality.
• Options for color, tones, and themes.
• High-speed time a volume control.
• Share videos on Facebook, Youtube, Google+ or Dropbox among others.
KineMaster for PC
In order to have the KineMaster on your PC, is not necessary to be a veteran or an engineer. Taking account there is not a full version for PC, the use of emulators would be mandatory for our desktops. In this case, we will need to get first an Android emulator which will help us to use the app on our desktops.
1. Download and install BlueStacks which is a great Android emulator that it is highly recommended among users.
2. After it, run BlueStacks and create your Google account as if it were a smartphone.
3. When you submit the information needed, go to the store and search the app.
4. Download KineMaster app and wait a few seconds until it gets ready.
5. Open the app and enjoy the features that would make your videos unique.
KineMaster for Mac
To get KineMaster Mac version is required to use another version of BlueStacks since the simple Android version of it will not be compatible with the Mac version. The steps are the same but with a simple detail to take account.
1. Search the appropriate Mac version of BlueStacks Android emulator. It is recommendable to get the best version according to your system on the official website in order to avoid doubtful versions or not legal versions.
2. After downloading, the emulator needs to be launched in order to start the installing process so it can be used completely; this step should take a couple of minutes to be successfully done.
3. Run the BlueStacks emulator, open your Google account (you may use your account or simply create a new one) and search for the app on the play store.
4. Install the app following the same procedure you are used to do.
5. Run the KineMaster app and start making your videos.
With these simple steps, you are ready to get the KineMaster for PC or Mac and start making your own original videos that you can share with friends, followers, and family. Take a moment to think the purpose of your video and consider the idea of getting the paid version if necessary.