Keye App for PC – Install on Windows 7, 8, 10 and Mac
Computer technology used to be good to be a true concept back in the old days. But over the years, it has constantly evolved to keep up with the needs of the present time. With the rising incidents of crime around the world, people nowadays, are looking for ways to keep their family, home, community, and businesses, safe. Keye then is one of the answers you might be looking for. What is it? Why is it important? How is it installed? These are just some of the questions that will be answered here.
Keye is an application designed specifically for live streaming. That means it is now possible to view live feeds of CCTV cams on either your PC’s, laptops, Android phones and/or tablets. This app basically connects the hardware and software. Anyone is free to download as long as you have any of those devices mentioned above.
The Keye app has two main features: the IPC (Inter-process communication) and the DVR (Digital Video Recorder). The former allows users to attach the cam device to Android phones and controls varying commands and activities while the latter records all camera videos and saves it on SD card for later viewing.
Installing Keye Application for PC (Windows And Mac)
Here is a guideline on how to install Keye for your PC or Mac. This is divided into two major phases. Phase A has to do with acquiring and installing the camera while the second phase has to do with installing the Keye app to your device.
1. Install a camera or cameras in your desired place of choice either in your workplace, home, or streets.
2. Connect this camera to a WIFI.
1. Download and install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC.
2. Follow the instructions on your screen and run the BlueStacks Setup.
3. When done, check for the BlueStacks icon and enter your Gmail account to enable the App Store or Google Play in your device.
4. You may now go back to the main page and enter the name “Keye App” at the top search bar.
5. Click on the icon and select the install button on your Android.
6. Installing Keye for PC may take a while but once completed, go back to the homepage and choose the “My App” option. The application will appear and just click on it.
Once these two phases are properly done, users can now log into the Keye app and start and enjoy viewing live feeds of your security camera or cameras. The installation of the SD card in your device is very important as there can be some issues on security. This allows CCTV recordings to be saved and stored and becomes readily available when needed. Simply make a copy when the card gets full to keep in your file.
Keye software is basically made compatible with PC running Windows and Mac Operating System and designed for ease of use. When properly installed and understood, this can make our lives not only safer, but happier and better as well. This is indeed a brilliant idea. Kudos to the creators!
Similar Software: MEye Application for PC (Windows and Mac)