iSmartViewPro for PC / Mac / Windows 7.8.10 – Free Download
iSmartViewPro for PC is an app that helps you to manage your CCTV cameras on a PC/laptop remotely.
You can use this app on almost any device, but the beauty of using it on a PC is the advantage to enjoy clearer videos on a wider screen.
The app has a Wi-Fi link so you can upload your videos online.
iSmartViewPro for PC is also of benefit when you’re on the go on a trip away but want to keep an eye on your home or workplace. All you do is log in, and you will access the cameras onsite.
You can also set the app to record and save each footage while you are away so that you can view the videos later.
This app is ideal for stores to monitor their shoppers or small office settings that need monitoring or even for domestic use such as keeping security at the gate, fence and overall home monitoring.
You may need iSmartViewPro for PC or laptop to get extra storage space for your videos since androids have little space. You may also need the app on a PC if you need a bigger working space like that of a PC screen to store your footage each time for future reference.
- Video recording
- Enables taking screenshots
- Saving and storage space
- WI-FI compatible
- Camera support
- CCTV, DVD and NVR monitoring
- Has Zoom control
In order to run iSmartViewPro on your PC or Mac, you will need to use an Android Emulator.
- Download BlueStacks to your PC from BlueStacks official page and install it.
- Go to Google Play using your BlueStacks search page window and search for “iSmartViewPro for PC.”
- Click download and wait for a few seconds for the app to download
- Once the download is complete, click install and save the app to your BlueStacks window
You can open your iSmartViewPro for PC using your BlueStacks whenever you need to use it.
Techforpc’s team has tested iSmartViewPro on an Android Tablet and it works pretty well.
Similar software: ISS Mobile 2 for Computer