IP CAM Controller for PC (Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac) – Free Download
IP CAM Controller is not an ordinary IPcam surveillance app it has something more to bring on the tablet which is called “Tap to Center” which allows you to center the camera using finger taps.
In our opinion, IP CAM Controller is a great surveillance application tool that everyone should have installed on their mobile phones and tablets because it is very useful and helpful.
Getting IP CAM Controller for Android and iOS is very easy just visit the links at the bottom:
Get IP CAM Controller on PC and Mac using BlueStacks
Here’s a detailed guide on how to download and install the IP CAM Controller app on your PC using the BlueStacks emulator:
1. First, download the BlueStacks emulator from the official website here. The emulator allows you to run Android apps on your PC.
2. Once the download is complete, double-click on the installer file and follow the on-screen instructions to install BlueStacks on your PC.
3. After installation, launch BlueStacks and sign in with your Google account. This will allow you to access the Google Play Store and download apps.
4. In the BlueStacks search bar, type “IP CAM Controller” and press enter.
5. From the search results, click on the IP CAM Controller app and then click on the “Install” button to begin the download and installation process.
6. After installing the app, click the “Open” button to start it.
7. You will now be able to use the IP CAM Controller app on your PC through the BlueStacks emulator.
That’s it! You have successfully downloaded and installed the IP CAM Controller app on your PC using the BlueStacks emulator. You can use the app to control and monitor your IP cameras from your PC.
People Also Wanted To Know
How can I control my IP camera from my computer?
To control your IP camera from your computer using IP CAM Controller, you will need to do the following:
- Install the IP CAM Controller software on your computer.
- Connect your IP camera to your network using an Ethernet cable or WiFi.
- Find the IP address of your camera. This can usually be found in the camera’s manual or by using a network scanning tool.
- Open the IP CAM Controller software and click on the “Add” button to add your camera.
- Enter the IP address of your camera and any required login credentials.
- Click “OK” to save the camera settings and connect to the camera.
You should now be able to control your IP camera from your computer using the IP CAM Controller software.
Can I view an IP camera directly on my computer?
Yes, you can view an IP camera directly on your computer using IP CAM Controller. This is software that allows you to connect your IP camera to your computer and view the camera’s live feed.
You simply need to install the software and enter the IP address and login credentials for your camera to establish the connection. From there, you can view the camera’s live feed and control it using the software’s interface. This is a convenient and easy way to monitor your camera remotely from your computer.
|✔ Pros||❌ Cons|
|Can be accessed from any device with a web browser||May require a stable internet connection to function properly|
|Can be easily customized with HTML and CSS||May not be as secure as a dedicated camera controller app|
|Can be implemented with a simple HTML page||May not have as many features as a dedicated camera controller app|
|Can be accessed from multiple devices simultaneously||May not be as user-friendly as a dedicated camera controller app|