Install HOOQ APP on PC using an Android Emulator
Do you want to catch up with favorite news about entertainments, as the gist drops? Well, no need to sweat it. HOOQ is the App needed. With it you could rent and watch thousands of fresh movies and TV series from the cinemas. It comes handy and keeps trendy.
However, the issue comes up when you long to have this app installed on your PC, because you are always with your laptop or because the pictures/videos/movies are better enjoyed on the big screen like on the computer. Don’t sweat it. Here is what you need to do.
This is a step by step guide to have the HOOQ APP installed on your Windows system or a Mac.
First, you will need to have the BlueStacks Software downloaded. This can be downloaded from the developer’s website or other trusted third-party sites.
BlueStacks is an American developed software that is popularly referred to as an Emulator. It allows Mobile Apps such as HOOQ work for PC or for Mac without hassles.
1. Launch the BlueStacks emulator (Run as an Administrator) on your PC.
2. Go to the “Android” tab and click on it. Click further on the “All Apps” icon.
3. There will be a box or bar with a search indication to search for any of the Android mobile Apps. Click on the “Search App” box and type in HOOQ.
After that, click on the “search” icon and wait for it to load.
Once that is done, there you are. You can boast about having a HOOQ for Windows or a HOOQ for Mac.
List of Contents:
Alternatively running HOOQ on your Windows or Mac
To get the HOOQ for PC, you can visit the Google Play Store directly from your Windows system or a Mac.
1. Click on the “search” tab and type in the App, HOOQ in this case. Download the app to somewhere easily traceable. Like the desktop.
2. Click on the App and agree to the terms and conditions. Install.
3. After installation, launch the BlueStacks software from your computer.
4. Go to the Android App tray to select the App.
5. If it is not on the tray, Click on “All Apps”, HOOQ shows then you can launch.
There you go.
Getting HOOQ For PC through the APK file
Also, if you prefer to use HOOQ’s raw file, that is the APK, and you would love to have the App installed on your PC from there, that is not a problem too.
You must certainly have the BlueStacks emulator installed on your PC already.
1. Download the App’s raw file, HOOQ APK. That would be gotten from a third-party App website. Download to an easily traceable location. (Always remember to make sure your downloads are done from trusted sources).
2. Open the BlueStacks emulator. You will have an option to install the app through APK, showing, “Install via APK” on the toolbar.
3. Browse through your system for the location of the downloaded APK file for HOOQ. Open the source.
4. BlueStacks emulator will install and run the file automatically.
5. You can always access the HOOQ App on your PC, be it Mac or a Windows system through the BlueStacks.
Also Read: DittoTV App for PC and Mac