How to install and use GROWLr App on your PC
Before starting the process of installation, here is some useful information about GROWLr. It is an application that offers men of the gay bear community the opportunity to meet other members of the same community.
The users can view profiles, share and receive photos, find bear bars and broadcast messages to the others. It also allows them to plan for hangouts. This application is available for use to men only above 18 years of age. So, are you ready to make a new friend? This is the app to use.
This article explains how to download GROWLr and run it on the BlueStacks emulator. It also explains step by step how to download and install the emulator on your PC.
Downloading and installing BlueStacks emulator
- On your PC, open the browser and search for BlueStacks
emulator for PC.
- Click the link with the URL; www.bluestacks.com.
- Select the latest version, for example
BlueStacks 3 is later than BlueStacks 2 and click download.
- Wait for the installer to finish downloading and go to your ‘downloads’ in the browser.
- Open the package and accept the installation prompts.
- Click install and wait for the installation process to finish.
Downloading and installing GROWLr for PC on BlueStacks emulator
- Make sure you are connected to
the internet before performing this operation.
- Launch BlueStacks emulator and Login
to your Google account in the Google play store present in the emulator.
- Locate the Google play store in the emulator menu.
- Once you are logged in, open Google play store in the emulator
- Locate the magnifying glass and click on it.
- Type GROWLr and click enter on your keyboard.
- Locate the app with a bear icon and named GROWLr in the search results.
- Click the install button displayed and install the app on the emulator.
- Once the app is installed double click on its icon that’s displayed in the emulator menu to launch it.
We hope you have enjoyed this tutorial about how to download and install the GROWLr application on your PC.
Similar App: Chat Alternative for Windows and Mac