How to Install Browsec VPN for PC – Windows 7, 8, 10, Mac
Free WiFi has become so popular in recent times and customers usually flock to the nearest coffee shop for free unlimited internet. As tempting as free WiFi may sound it does come with its dangers.
The problem with public networks is that the majority of them are unsecured, making it too easy for hackers and sniffers to gain access to personal information. Should you open up sensitive information using a public network, you are placing your privacy and your information at serious risk.
VPNs (Virtual Private Network) is software with an array of different functions. It allows one to securely access sensitive information on the internet, giving them the peace of mind that their privacy will not be compromised. VPN’s also allow the user to access block or encrypted sites, as well as block your location from being shared on the websites. VPN’s can be likened to the firewall of the internet.
List of Contents:
What is Browsec VPN?
Browsec VPN is a popular Windows software, that can be downloaded for free on any Windows device. It is a plugin for Firefox as well as Chrome and offers unlimited VPN service. Browsec VPN is a relatively new software yet, it has become a firm favorite with large corporations and individuals alike.
What can you do with Browsec VPN app
This software offers so many perks to your online experience, it is a wonder why everyone with a Windows device doesn’t have it yet!
With Browsec VPN you can:
1. Secure your privacy online even when using a public network.
2. Encrypt your traffic and no one will know what websites you frequent.
3. Block your location on a specific webpage.
4. You can even unlock and gain access to restricted websites with the greatest of ease!
With all of this being mentioned, I am sure your next question is; “How do I get Browsec VPN on my device”. Luckily for you, I have the answer. Just follow these here steps, and you could be enjoying the benefits of Browsec on your device shortly.
How to Download Browsec on your PC (Windows & Mac)
I would recommend you download Browsec using an app called BlueStacks. BlueStacks is an app player that enables the VPN to launch on your PC.
1. The first step would be to download the latest BlueStacks app on your PC from the official BlueStacks website. When the app has downloaded and installed, launch the App.
2. In the search bar of the BlueStacks program, write Browsec VPN and click “search”.
3. The Browsec VPN software will appear in the Google Play store and can be downloaded once you agree on all the terms and conditions.
4. After clicking “Agree” to the terms and conditions, Browsec VPN will download and be installed on your device.
5. Whenever you wish to use Browsec VPN, launch it from the BlueStacks app.
Once Browsec is installed you can create a username and your login password and enjoy unlimited freedom and privacy the app offers.
Go download your favorite series on Netflix that isn’t even available in your country yet. Enjoy the benefits of free WiFi without having to deal with the threat of hackers and snoopers!
Similar App: VPN Monster App – Free Download for Computer