How To Download Indic Keyboard For PC (Windows & Mac)
Trying to explain the meaning of an Indic keyboard at first can be a bit difficult right?
This should not worry you because we have got a very simple and clear definition of what an Indic keyboard is.
This is a type of Keyboard that is versatile and well known, especially for people who speak the Indian languages.
This app is used to type messages, compose emails and also write articles. People who use the Indian language, generally prefer using this app when communicating.
This app has mostly been used by Android users but recently, this app can be downloaded and used on a PC.
List of Contents:
Features of the Indic Keyboard
Here is the most burning question to almost all the people who want to download the Indic Keyboard for their PCs, “ What unique features does this Keyboard have?”
It is very okay to ask oneself such questions because no one would want to download an app that is not up to the task they want it for. Some of these unique features include:
• Different languages
The Hindi Keyboard app has been rebranded by Google to Indic keyboard and has added more features to the app including other 10 regional languages.
The 10 languages that are supported by the Indic keyboard include Hindi, Marathi, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Bengali, Assamese, Gujarati, and Kannada.
• Transliteration mode
Whoever downloads the Indic keyboard gets a chance to enjoy extremely good features such as transliteration mode. This mode has the ability to offer an output in the native language by spelling out how this output is pronounced using English letters.
• Appealing themes
Among the many thrilling features that Indic Keyboard has to offer, it also has great themes for its keyboard and an interactive interface.
• Easy self-training
Many keyboard apps may lack this unique feature, but with the use of the Indic Keyboard you definitely can’t miss out on this. This application has a smart training feature that helps the user to train themselves on how to use this app.
• Incorporation of the native keyboard
The Google Indic Keyboard app also supports Native Keyboard mode not to forget the handwriting mode.
This app also has a multitouch system that is able to support changing the action of other keys known as modifiers.
How To Download Indic Keyboard for PC
After finding out that there’s an Indic keyboard, many people would really want to try using this app and see if it is really a good replacement for their normal native English keyboard, but they find it a bit difficult to download the keyboard for their PC.
This keyboard is a good one for one to Install on their devices to get better typing corrections and many more features.
The Indic keyboard has recently acquired many users because there’s evidence of more than a hundred million installations. This application has a very high rating on the Google play store because the users enjoy using the features that this app has to offer.
Although this app is made for Android users, this does not necessarily mean that it cannot be downloaded on PCs.
The installation of this application on your PC has been enabled by the use of an emulator that enables computers to run Android apps smoothly without any hindrance.
The Indic Keyboard has definitely been a must-try app that has gotten most people using this language as their mode of communication drool with anxiety because they can’t wait to try out this extremely good app, because of its features, functions, and languages that will help one communicate faster online.
In case you are a social media lover of Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat and Telegram then you ought to give a try to this amazing app that has the best typing keyboard, and good auto-correction hence preventing typos. You shouldn’t miss out on this.
Method 1 Installation of Indic Keyboard on PC using BlueStacks
1. The first and most important thing to do is to download BlueStacks on your PC.
2. You are then supposed to double click on the downloaded file to Install the BlueStacks emulator on your laptop because without this the Indic keyboard cannot function.
3. After downloading that file it will launch a setup wizard. This should not be a problem, just follow the simple instructions on the screen and the installation will be done in a few minutes.
4. Once Installation is done, you should just click on the BlueStacks icon on your PC’s desktop to launch the emulator.
5. You can now go back to the Google Play store and type “Indic keyboard” in the search bar and you will be good to go.
6. You should then find the Indic keyboard from the various keyboards that will be displayed and then click install.
7. Installation of this Keyboard on your PC will only take a few seconds.
8. Finally, after successful installation of this app on your PC, click on the Google Indic Keyboard on your from the BlueStacks home screen to start using it.
Method 2 Installation of Indic Keyboard on PC using Nox player
1. Like in BlueStacks, your first step is downloading the Nox player app on your PC.
2. The second step is the installation of the Nox player app on your PC.
3. Thirdly, you then open the Nox player Android emulator on your Desktop.
4. You should then open the Google Play store app and on the search bar type, “Indic keyboard” in the search bar.
5. The next step is finding the Indic keyboard from the various keyboards that will be displayed and clicking Install.
6. After successful installation that will barely take a minute, click on Google Indic Keyboard from your home screen to start using.
The Indic Keyboard is definitely a very amazing and unique app that you need to install and use on your PC.
You cannot afford to miss out on the exquisite features this application has to offer. This app has made communication easier and more interesting for its users.
See Also: ShareChat App For PC – Free Download