Hammer VPN for PC – Windows 7, 8, 10 and Mac – Free Download
Hammer VPN is an Anti-DPI VPN that does the restructuring of the payload and header of your traffic in a manner that it is hard to detect any idea about your traffic. There are full privacy protection and excellent internet speed with the use of the Hammer VPN app through its functioning.
However, many other functions are available by using this app. The basic aim is to know how to download and install this app on PC through the use of the BlueStacks emulator.
List of Contents:
Where to install Hammer VPN for PC
This app can easily be installed and used in a device running Windows XP,
Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a MacBook. The devices may be on a computer or laptop. The process will be done by the use of an Android emulator. To be able to install this app, the BlueStacks app player will be needed. The following steps describe the steps taken in the installation of the app on a PC.
Steps involved in the installation and running of the app
2. You then set up BlueStacks.
3. Once the BlueStacks is set up, then you are now ready to install the app for PC.
4. Open the installed BlueStacks software on your computer.
5. Click on the search button in BlueStacks and you then click the Android button. The search button will, therefore, be found in the Android menu.
6. You then type the name of the app in the same search box and look for it by the use of the Google Play Store.
7. When the result is given, you then select the app and do its installation.
8. Once the app is installed, it will then appear under all apps.
9. Make access to the newly installed app from the app drawer in BlueStacks.
10. By moving the mouse right and left you then follow the on-screen instructions to use the app.
11. And that is all you are required to do to have the app and use it in your PC.
Similar Read: DroidVPN App – Free Download for PC