Install gDMSS Lite Application on PC (Windows 7, 8, 10 and Mac)
gDMSS Lite is a free surveillance application with remote control of all the features of the software.
With the gDMSS Lite tool, you will be able to live preview webcams online on your PC and Mac computer. In order to download and install gDMSS Lite on your PC or Mac, you will need to use an Android Emulator.
List of Contents:
What is gDMSS Lite and How to Install it on the PC?
gDMSS Lite is a free remote surveillance camera app used to manage video and audio production. With the app, you can manage your camera any way you want, rotate it, zoom in and out and even carry out video calling.
This app is super smart that it can detect movements and ring an alarm. Because of the special motion detection feature, gDMSS Lite for PC can be used to monitor CCTV cameras of all sorts.
The app also has a cloud space and a Wi-Fi link so you can upload your videos online. You can use this app on almost any device, but the beauty of using it on a PC is the advantage to enjoy clearer pictures on a wider screen.
Other functions of the app
- Manages CCTV cameras
- Office network monitoring
- Domestic video recording
- An audio recording of all kind
How to download the app for PC
Get BlueStacks Android Emulator for Windows or Mac
- To download the app to a PC, you need BlueStacks emulator software installed on your PC. This is because this app only operates on Android systems and won’t run on your PC without an emulator.
- You can get BlueStacks from the BlueStacks official page here.
- On the page click “download BlueStacks” and the installation will start running until BlueStacks shows up on your PC.
Steps to Download and Install the App
Now that you have BlueStacks, it’s time to download gDMSS Lite for PC.
- Go to Google store using your BlueStacks home page and search for “gDMSS Lite App”
- Click on the green download button and wait for the download to take place.
- The download will take less than 1 minute. Once complete, install the app and save it to your BlueStacks window.
- Your download and installation is complete, and your app is ready for use on your PC.