Steps for downloading FlyVPN for PC using BlueStacks
FlyVPN for PC is a virtual private network that works miracles to unblock websites and enable secure surfing on your PC.
The app hides your IP address and enables fast browsing without any suspicions.
FlyVPN Optimizes VPN encryption gives you better route tables and automatically connects and re-connects as soon as you turn on your PC.
FlyVPN is handy for investigators, security agents and others that want to transfer information safely. It is also good for people who live in oppressive regimes or countries that have authoritarian control over the internet yet want to communicate to the outside world safely.
If you spend most of your time on a PC, you might want to download FlyVPN to your PC which you will learn in a few steps at the end of this article. But first, here is a quick look at the app’s features.
See Also: Yoga VPN for Windows and Mac
Features of FlyVPN for PC
Broad Geographic coverage
FlyVPN for PC covers almost every corner of the globe because it uses VPN servers with different groups.
You can use FlyVPN on Mac OS X, Windows and Android.
FlyVPN for PC is very quick. It can upload loads of content in minutes and open pages in seconds. This can be attributed to its many servers which gives it a higher latency.
How to download/install ExpressVPN on your PC
- Download BlueStacks to your PC from the BlueStacks official page
- Once you have installed BlueStacks on your PC, go to BlueStacks homepage and search for Google Play Store.
- In Google play store again search for “FlyVPN for PC”
- Click on the download green button that appears at the top left side above the Word “FlyVPN for PC”
- Wait till the download is complete and install the app to your BlueStacks window.
Check Also: Zero VPN for PC