Steps for downloading ExpressVPN for PC using BlueStacks
ExpressVPN for PC is a virtual private network that protects you from scammers on the open internet while browsing on your PC.
The app secures your information, hides your location and allows you the freedom to browse freely without anyone sneaking up on you.
ExpressVPN for PC is handy for journalists and investigators who want to transfer information safely. It is also good for security firms and for people who live in oppressive regimes or countries that have authoritarian control over the internet yet want to communicate to the outside world safely.
Here is a quick look at the app’s features
Broad Geographic coverage
ExpressVPN covers Asia, Africa, Central America, Europe, US and S.America. They have around 1000 servers in 145 locations.
You can use ExpressVPN on Mac, iOS and Windows.
You can also use it on VPN codes such as OpenVPN, PPTP, VPN IPSEC, L2TP and SSTP.
ExpressVPN is very quick. It can upload loads of content in minute and open pages in seconds. This can be attributed to its many servers. Remember the nearer you are to the server, the higher the latency.
One annoying thing about average VPN’s is the forceful ads that come along with them. Some really bad ones ask you to watch a video before you even access the VPN. And you have to do this each time you log in. ExpressVPN comes free of ads, but you have to dig deep in your pocket to pay for this excellent VPN.
How to download/install ExpressVPN on your PC
- Download BlueStacks to your PC from the BlueStacks official page
- Once you have installed BlueStacks on your PC, go to BlueStacks homepage and search for Google Play Store.
- In Google play store search for “ExpressVPN for PC.”
- Click on the download green button that appears at the top left side above the Word “ExpressVPN for PC.”
- Wait till the download is complete and install the app to your BlueStacks window.
Now you could be able to run and use Express VPN on your PC or Laptop.
Also Read: PureVPN for PC