Download Wuma VPN for PC – Windows 7, 8, 10 and Mac
A Virtual Private Network is a secure and protected solution on the internet that allows internet users such as businesses or organizations and individuals to send and receive information while the secrecy of the network is maintained. Using a VPN, one can make a secure tunnel in a business institution in order to enjoy access to private information systems. One can also browse privately online and access any content without fear of the government or the network administrators in the company.
About Wuma VPN App
Wuma VPN is created in order to improve internet freedom in every country. It is fast, simple and very safe to use. It secures your private information with a complex encryption system. It also blocks malicious websites and intrusive advertisements. The application is permanently free and it is shielded against viruses and other malware such as worms and Trojans.
The application is available for Windows, Mac, and Android. The Wuma VPN for Android can be downloaded easily from the Google Play Store.
How to install Wuma VPN for PC
Wuma VPN for Windows
1. Download the latest BlueStacks version from https://www.bluestacks.com/download.html
2. Double-click the downloaded EXE file and install the emulator into your personal computer.
3. After installation, open the BlueStacks emulator. NOTE: Make sure you have a strong internet connection in order to finish the installation successfully.
4. After successful installation, the application will open and direct you to the Home screen of the BlueStacks App Player.
5. Locate the Google Play Store on the Home screen. If you cannot find it, click the search icon and write the name Play Store. Press Enter.
6. Inside the Google Play Store, use the search edit box to find the Wuma VPN app.
7. When found, click the icon of the Wuma VPN app in order to reveal the installation options. Click Install and
wait until it downloads and installs.
8. Open the installed application from the BlueStacks emulator menu. If you cannot find it on the menu, use the search box to search.
9. Click on the app’s icon, sit back and enjoy the Wuma VPN for PC on your computer.
Wuma VPN for Mac
1. Download the latest BlueStacks emulator for Mac from https://www.bluestacks.com/download.html ( Or search BlueStacks App Player for Mac on the Google search box and download it).
2. After download, double-click the DMG file and install the application on your Mac computer.
3. After the installation, drag the BlueStacks emulator icon and drop it to the Application folder on the Desktop. Note: Make sure that you have a strong internet in order to finish the installation successfully. That will completely install the App Player on your Mac operating system.
4. Follow the steps from step 4 – step 9 from Wuma VPN for Windows above to complete the Wuma VPN for Mac installation.
When using the Wuma VPN app, all the internet traffic is passed through a VPN tunnel, and cannot theoretically be interfered with by hackers or network security engineers. This makes it a secure way to browse anonymously without fear for data interception through a network. The Wuma VPN application protects you from all kinds of cyber threats.
Check Also: WhatsVPN Application for Windows PC and Mac