How to Download Word Park Game for PC – Windows & Mac
Your love for words has a new meaning. Download Word Park and explore the adventurous puzzle game that will take your word puzzle-love to another dimension. True to its name, the Word Park game lets you enjoy exciting puzzle games with a simplistic UI and immersive sound effects.
The game has over 100 different stages and levels, with varied difficulty level. You, as a player, can step up the levels by completing different words. Word Park game is intuitive and helps improve your vocabulary too. At each stage, you can learn new words, that will help you boost your communication skills.
Wish to explore some other languages? You can translate the default language, i.e., English to many other languages. The game does not need an active Internet connection; you can enjoy the game, free of cost on your smartphone and now, on PC too!
List of Contents:
How to Install Word Park for PC
Before you install Word Park for Windows, you have to install BlueStacks emulator. BlueStacks 3, is a unique emulator that runs on OSX and Windows, free of cost, and allows you to run android apps on your PC.
Installing BlueStacks for Windows
1. Go to BlueStacks official website, and click the “Download” button.
2. Once downloaded, start the installation process and click the “Next” button to start installation.
3. BlueStacks, works best with access enabled for App Store and Application Communications.
4. After granting access, click on “Install” button to start the installation.
5. Click “Finish” and your BlueStacks is ready to use!
Installing BlueStacks for Mac
1. Visit BlueStacks official website, and download the latest BlueStacks verison for Mac.
2. Double-click on the setup file.
3. To install BlueStacks, double-click on the icon that appears.
4. Now click “Install” button on the next screen.
5. Click on “Continue” to finish the installation.
6. You may observe “System Extension Blocked” error pop-up.
7. Subject to the case, click on “Open Security Preferences”.
8. Click the “Allow” button, to unblock the BlueStacks emulator.
How to Install Word Park using BlueStacks
Once you install the BlueStacks emulator, all you need to do is follow these steps to run Word Park for Mac or Windows.
1. Enter your Google ID which you are using currently on Play Store. If you are not, you have to create a new one.
2. Now an Android screen, like your phone will appear. Click on the Play Store icon.
3. Type Word Park-Fun with Words in the search bar and click Enter.
4. Click on “INSTALL”, and enjoy your game!
Similar Game: How to Play Word Link on PC