Download Thunder VPN for PC – Windows 7, 8, 10 and Mac
Thunder VPN is a mobile application that provides a free virtual private network for free. The application encrypts the user’s connection making it difficult for third parties to detect the user’s online activities. For anyone interested in online security and privacy, this application is then useful.
Thunder VPN does not need any specific setting or signup for use. The application is absolutely free and not limited in any way.
It’s obvious that one might want to run such an application on a PC. The following are instructions on how to install Thunder VPN for Mac and Thunder VPN for Windows.
List of Contents:
Instructions for downloading and running thunder VPN for Windows PC
Before you download the BlueStacks emulator make sure you have enough space on your PC to ensure smooth download and installation of the software.
First, we’ll need to download and install the BlueStacks emulator where we’ll run the application.
Open your PC’s browser and search for “bluestacks emulator”. Select the latest version from the BlueStacks official website and click the download button to download.
Now go to your downloads folder on your PC and look for the downloaded file. Open it to install. Accept the Windows prompts and wait for the installation process to end.
Open the software, search and install Thunder
VPN application using BlueStacks emulator. Here’s how:
- After opening BlueStacks, go to the app’s menu and look for the Google play store.
- Click on the play store app to open and locate the search icon. Click on it and type “Thunder VPN” enter and wait for the app to found.
- Now, click on the app mostly the first one among the search results if you typed in the correct app name.
- Download and install the application which is however automatic for play store as long as the download button was clicked.
- Wait for the installation process to finish. This process might take time depending on the type of system being used the size of the application. After installation, now open the app you will be ready to use your thunder VPN on Windows.
How To Download Thunder VPN for Mac
The instructions for installing thunder VPN on Mac using BlueStacks emulator are not any different from those for installing and running on Windows. For Mac users:
- Open your Safari browser and search
for BlueStacks emulator.
- Select BlueStacks 2 and click download
- Select the downloaded file and open it to install. Wait for the installation process to end and do make sure your Mac PC is on power to avoid any itches that might cause the process not to finish.
- After installation, open the BlueStacks emulator and find Google play.
- Open the Google play store and on the search bar, type the app name i.e “Thunder VPN” and click the search button to search for the application.
- When the results are displayed, please make sure you select the right application because you may find many other apps that have the “thunder VPN” in their names. Be careful here.
- Accept any downloading prompts that might be displayed and wait for the app to download. Make sure that your internet connection is reliable to avoid the process’ failure due to connection failures.
The application will download and install, so be patient and do not interrupt.
Now go to “all apps” on BlueStacks and run your Thunder VPN application.
Also Read: How to get Atom VPN app on your PC