How to download Stringify for PC – Windows and Mac
Stringify PC is a specially developed application for both Android as well as iOS devices. The Stringify application helps the user to control all their IoT devices from the smartphone. It’s one of the best application to control smart home devices like light bulbs, wearables, Fitbit, Internet-enabled power strips etc.
Apart from controlling home devices, the Stringify app can also be used to access various different cloud based systems like Amazon, Alexa, Box etc. The user can connect their family and friends devices in one device with the help of this Stringify application. The app uses an advanced algorithm and customized IFTTT technology to connect to various IoT and smart devices.
The below steps will guide you to install this Stringify app on the PC(Windows/MAC):
1. First and foremost you need to install the BlueStacks software on your PC. (BlueStacks is free Android emulation application which helps running Android applications on both Windows as well as MAC operating systems)
2. After completing the installation part, open the app on your PC.
3. Once the app is open, complete the initial setup procedure. (The setup procedure is similar to the android phone/tablet start-up setup)
4. In the main/home screen of the BlueStacks app, you will find a search bar.
5. In the search bar type “Stringify” and you can install the app directly from the search bar.
6. If the search bar refuses to show the Stringify app, then you can always open up the play store and directly install the Stringify application into your PC.
7. Once the installation part of Stringify app completes then open the app and enjoy.
The above method is one of the easiest ways to install the Stringify Android app on your PC. This app can be used on both Windows as well as Mac which helps the user to control all their IoT and smart home devices with the help of their smartphone.
Also read: iParadox – Alarm Control for PC