How to Download Solo VPN for PC (Windows 7, 8, 10, Mac)
It can be very risky and time-consuming to try unblocking sites through an online virtual private network. If you have made up your mind to make the process much easier by unblocking the site automatically, then this is for you.
Solo VPN is the best solution to this issue. There is no doubt that there are a lot of VPN’s available on the internet and choosing the best can be pretty difficult. Asides that so many VPNs available online make you go through very long processes of signing up and registering. To cut out all these processes and get to the chase, the answer is the Solo VPN.
You don’t have to worry about its compatibility with your laptops because there is a Solo VPN for PC, Solo VPN for Mac, and Solo VPN for Windows.
If you want to proceed to download the Solo VPN for your PC using BlueStacks, below is the step by step guide on how to get you started with downloading the Solo VPN to your PC helping you unblock sites with ease so far.
List of Contents:
Download Solo VPN For PC Using BlueStacks
The following are the steps to take to download the Solo VPN for PC using BlueStacks:
1. To get started, you have to download an emulator. The emulator is BlueStacks and this will provide you with great functionalities and smooth gameplay on the PC.
2. Once you have finished downloading the emulator, you have to proceed to install it and open it.
3. The next thing is to look for the icon that is named Google Play Store on the home screen of the emulator.
4. Look for the Solo VPN in the search box of the Google Play Store.
5. Click the icon of the app to show you the install option.
6. At this point, you have to wait for few minutes for the application to download.
7. Open the application from the emulator’s menu.
8. Once you open up the application from the emulator’s menu use the icon available there to open the application
9. While the application is running, you have the option to follow the instructions on the screen to make it easy for you to use.
10. You can click on the icon that you desire and use the Solo VPN conveniently on your PC.
That will be all for now. Just in case, for any reason, you find it hard to download the specific app you need, you can as well get a trusted APK file from any source online and install it.
At the section of the BlueStacks guide which is at the point where you see use APK files to play Android games on your PC, you would get the right instructions needed. If you have any challenges concerning the above-illustrated method. We will be happy to see your suggestions questions or comments in the section below.
Also Read: How to Download and Use Bestline VPN on PC