Download John GBA Lite – GBA emulator for PC
John GBA Lite is a regularly updated emulator that supports GBA games. John GBA Lite holds ups with Bluetooth controllers such as MOGA, Wiimote and Gametel. It also supports zipped files. To enjoy playing games on a big screen you need John GBA Lite for PC.
Using John GBA Lite to play games on a PC or laptop makes it amazing because of its features. The emulator has a keypad that can be adjusted. It also allows raw cheats and an automatic search.
The reason you need an emulator is to be able to play games using your PC or laptop. You can’t play GBA games on a PC or laptop that use Windows XP, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and Mac OS without an emulator.
Playing a game on a PC makes the features more visible since it’s on a big screen. You may also want to install the game on a PC because of storage purposes or just because you want some friends to join in on the action.
How to download and install the app on the PC using BlueStacks
1. Go to the official page of BlueStacks and download BlueStacks then open an account with Google Play because you must access the Google store to get the app
2. Once there, search for “John GBA Lite” the game comes with ads and Google play indicates it besides the app.
3. Now just click the green install button on the top right side slightly above the game
4. The installer will ask you to admit to terms and conditions which you should click yes
5. The Installer will start rolling for a few minutes until it is complete
6. Next, choose where to save your emulator
7. You can now start using the emulator for your GBA games
Also check this app: GBA Emulator for Windows and Mac