Download Ivideon App for PC – Windows 7, 8, 10 and Mac
Wherever you go cameras are always looking at your movements. Yes, it’s scary but necessary for the security of ours and our loved ones. Even the setup is easy. Nowadays, almost anyone can set up a camera for surveillance anywhere. And through the internet, you can access the surveillance feed from any corner of the world.
One of the best software that allows you to access your surveillance cameras online is the Ivideon app. Ivideon Surveillance is absolutely free and is available for download from Google Play. If you are using an iPhone or iPad you can download it from iTunes.
However, if you want to use the Ivideon app for PC, then the process is a little trickier. No, it’s not difficult but requires you to install a few extra software in order to use Ivideon app for Windows or Mac PC.
Installing Ivideon app for PC
Ivideon app is either for Android or Apple operating systems. So, obviously, you cannot directly install the app on your PC. You require software called an Android emulator.
Emulators are software that allows one computing system to behave like another computing system. In this case, you would require software that would run Android-based software on Windows or Mac operation systems.
One of the best-known emulators that runs Android operating is BlueStacks. Almost all PC operating systems support BlueStacks.
How to install Ivideon app for Windows using BlueStacks?
Before you begin the process make sure you have Google ID. If you don’t make one. It’s free. Once you have the Google ID follow these steps in order to install Ivideon app on your Windows PC:
1. Go to the website www.bluestacks.com and download BlueStacks for Windows. It’s around 400 MB. Ensure you are using the latest version if you are using Windows 10 or 8. For the older version of Windows, you might have to choose compatible BlueStacks versions.
2. Once downloaded, install it on your computer.
Installation is simple and easy like any other Windows software.
3. Once installed run the emulator.
4. When it runs for the first it will ask you several information like language, Gmail account ID and other preferences. Fill everything. Make sure you log into your Gmail account. Without a Gmail account, you won’t be able to perform the next steps.
5. Once done with all the initial information, you will be on the homepage. You will see several apps in different categories. Go to My Apps option.
6. Next, you will see the Google Play tab somewhere in the bottom depending on the version of BlueStacks Software. Just click on it.
7. On the next screen, you will see a search bar.
Type Ivideon app and install it. Make sure you are downloading the official Ivideon surveillance app.
8. Once the app is installed, you will see two options uninstall and open. Click on open.
9. Now you have access to the Ivideon app on your Windows PC. Simply enter the Ivideon credentials and log in. You will have access to your surveillance camera videos.
Follow these steps to the point and you won’t have any issue installing your Ivideon app for Windows.
How to install Ivideon app for Mac using BlueStacks?
If you require the Ivideon app for Mac PC then, the process is nothing different. When you access the website Bluestacks.com using your Mac, the website will automatically show the download link of BlueStacks for Mac. Just download it and install it on your Mac PC.
Once installed, follow the same step by step instructions mentioned above. Each step will be the same as mentioned for Windows.
The only thing to take care is the version of BlueStacks you install. It must be compatible with the Mac OS on your computer system.
Issues that you may encounter during the installation of Ivideon app for PC
If the steps that have been mentioned are followed correctly, you won’t encounter any issues. However, there still a few issues that you may encounter due to different PC configurations or security settings. The following are the most common.
1. On Windows PC, the firewall may block BlueStacks from accessing internet connection. Simply by adding BlueStacks to firewall exceptions will solve the issue.
2. Version mismatch would be another issue that you might encounter. This issue generally occurs with computers that use older operating systems like windows, Vista, XP or earlier Mac operating systems. In order to solve this issue, you will have to install the older versions of BlueStacks that support older operating systems.
3. Even if you have done every step right, you might not see your videos on your app. Make sure you have enabled video broadcast over the internet from the surveillance camera. Check the Ivideon Server Client in order to enable video broadcast over the internet.
4. BlueStacks emulator might keep crashing. This may occur due to improper installation. If the emulator keeps crashing, install it again and update it to the latest version.
Ivideon for PC might show some lag because it is running on the emulator. It cannot be fixed permanently. All you can do is use a powerful computer and a fast internet.
Also Read: IVMS-4500 Free Download for PC