Easy Way to Run WhatsVPN App on Windows or Mac OS
The value of privacy has gained utmost importance nowadays, with all the news about the government snooping and hackers compromising your personal data. To avoid such instances, virtual private network applications are used.
These are similar to the incognito window of your computer. The VPN’s can be used on smartphones, tablets, and smartwatches as well. WhatsVPN is a top-rated app for VPNs that is available on the android play store and apple app store.
WhatsVPN is a type of application in the PCs and Macs that provides you with private networks. It is developed and maintained by Unlimited D.T security studio. The main aim of this kind of facility is to provide data privacy to the users in any part of the world.
List of Contents:
How Does It Work?
The user has to download and install the WhatsVPN app on their computer after which the VPN allots one of the many IP addresses to the user depending on their countries. It is up to the user to select the IP address. The app does not require any kind of registration or login details.
It is a completely free app with a greater privacy module. For the Android version the WhatsVPN app can be downloaded from the Google Play Store whereas, for the iOS, it is to be downloaded from the Apple App Store.
How To Download WhatsVPN for PC (Windows & Mac)
There are 2 methods to download the WhatsVPN app on the PC.
- Using the Bluestacks app player
- Using the Nox app player
The more common way to do it is through the BlueStacks app player. Below are the steps to download the VPN app:
1. Download the BlueStacks emulator on PC. The download link for the emulator can be found on FileHippo.
2. After downloading the file, run it. Set up the installation and finally click on the finish.
3. Once this step is completed, a BlueStacks app icon appears on the desktop.
4. Open the app and enter your Gmail address that you wish to use. This is required for setting up the Google play store.
5. After setting up the play store, type in the word “WhatsVPN” in the search bar, located on the top right corner.
6. In the search results, click on the WhatsVPN app. Check the system requirements and then click install.
7. Now click on the app and download the APK file of it. The file is available through a link in the app.
8. Once the downloading is done, click on the APK file to open it.
9. On clicking the file, it automatically starts to download using the Android Emulator.
10. Proceed to the Android Emulator and click on My apps. (My apps displays the list of all the apps that you have downloaded.)
11. In the My Apps section, you will find the WhatsVPN app.
12. Click the app and Start browsing with complete privacy.
Advantages of WhatsVPN app
Some of the features and advantages of the WhatsVPN app that makes it a better choice than the other VPN apps are:
- Privacy – The basis on which this app is built. There is no snooping and hacking of your data.
- Access – You have access to many blocked websites which might be of some importance to you.
- Design – the design is simple and easy to use.
- Free – the app is absolutely free with no hidden costs.
- Speed – It is faster than most browsers.
So if you value your privacy and you want access to websites without anyone knowing it, then this app is the one you should go for.
Read Also: Use Hi VPN App On Your PC