Download Guarding Expert for PC (Windows 7, 8, 10 and Mac)
There have been constant changes and innovations in the world of technology within the recent decade. These innovations have led to smart home technology and the ability to use various apps to remotely view your home cameras to remain alert while you are away. Apps are no longer just for phones or tablets, either. Downloading a mobile platform emulator, you can have access to apps on your PC or Mac in just a few simple clicks.
The Guarding Expert for PC and Guarding Expert for Mac app can be downloaded on your PC, Mac or laptop using the Android BlueStacks Emulator. This DIY app allows you to remotely monitor your home via a real-time live stream using a DVR or surveillance camera, and via wireless networks via any Android or IOS platform-based device. The app will record your video and picture files, and they are stored where you can manage them remotely, and at your convenience.
What are the Top Features of the Guarding Expert App for PC and Mac?
The Guarding Expert App makes live home monitoring simple and efficient. Features include:
• Real-time live streaming of your security cameras and monitoring devices
• Up to four channels can be monitored at once via the app
• Pinch zoom in/zoom out mode
• Manage your stored video and picture files remotely
• Adjust camera settings remotely, including brightness and calibration
• Swipe for camera movement as well as PTZ control of the camera
• Up to 256 devices can be managed at once via the app
• Various device profiles can be modified and managed via one download
How Do You Download the Guarding Expert App for PC and Mac?
Begin with the BlueStacks Android Emulator. You will start by downloading the BlueStacks Emulator, which you will need before you can download the Guarding Expert App for Windows or for Mac.
Click the download link above, then hit the Run prompt to install the .exe file of the emulator. Accept the license agreement and wait for the installation of the BlueStacks Emulator to complete.
After installation of the emulator is finished, you can sync the software to your Google account and use the emulator to download not just the Guarding Expert app, but most apps that are found on the mobile Android platform.
Download the Guarding Expert App for PC (Windows & Mac)
• Open the BlueStacks Emulator and go to the Play Store
• Search for the Guarding Expert application
• Click download and begin the installation of the Guarding Expert App (download times may vary according to internet speeds)
• After the download is complete, look for the app icon and click on it
• Complete installation of Guarding Expert app and link it to your network or wireless in-home cameras or other monitoring devices
Guarding Expert presents a free and easy-to-use option for paying for live home security monitoring and can be accessed 24/7 through the app. Although it is software that is designed for use via a mobile device, using the above-highlighted emulator method, you can download and access the app via your PC or Mac. This further expands your visibility to viewing your home cameras remotely and on any accessible device.
Also Read: Yoosee Camera App for PC and Mac