How to download FORScan Lite for Windows PC and Mac
FORScan Lite is an application that was developed specifically for a computer diagnostic of Ford, Mazda, Lincoln, and Mercury vehicles. This great application is very unique compared to other OBD2 scanners. This is mainly because it has been designed for a particular set of vehicles.
Unlike other OBD2 scanners, the FORScan app is able to detect various modules, it has the capability to show you trouble codes and PIDs which are never displayed by other OBD2 scanners, and it is able to run specific tests and service procedures. In other words, FORScan Lite is an application that can perform more tasks than any there regular OBD2 scanner can do.
For efficient use, this application has been designed to run on your personal computer making it possible to access its amazing features on a large screen where icons and words are much more visible and clear. To install FORScan Lite on your PC, you will be required to use the BlueStacks emulator program designed for both Windows and Mac computers.
List of Contents:
Installing FORScan Lite for Windows
1. Download and install the BlueStacks application correctly on your PC
2. If you do not have an account with BlueStacks, you will be required to create one using your email account to go through the registration process.
3. When you are through with the installation process and the BlueStacks software is running smoothly, click on the search box which is located at the top right corner and type the keyword, FORScan Lite.
4. The application will pop up and BlueStacks will give you the option to install it.
4. Once the installation process is complete, click on your BlueStacks home screen and click on the Recently Installed Apps button.
6. A new screen containing the FORScan app will appear and you will be required to click on it to open it.
7. Follow the on-screen instructions to get started with the application and have an amazing experience with it.
Installing the FORScan Lite application for Mac
1. For starters, ensure you download and install the BlueStacks program correctly on your PC.
2. You will be required to create an account using your email so as to go through the registration process
3. Open the BlueStacks program and click on the search button located on the top-right corner.
4. Type the keyword FORScan Lite and click on it to install.
5. Once the installation process is done, click on the Recently Installed Apps button to view it.
5. Click on the application icon to open it and follow the on-screen instructions to get started with the application.
Similar Application: TorqueScan for Computer (Windows and Mac)